Yoongi x Reader; My Idol

(This is literally the trial run from my Akatsuki book, so if you already read it feel free to skip this one :3)

You were a rising star, everyone knew that. You were in Kpop, strange since you're an American that was self taught Korean and Japanese. You were learning Chinese at the moment. You were incredibly smart, already knowing these languages at the young age of 21. You were almost turning 22, so you weren't too far behind your crush.

Yes, you had a crush.

Hard to believe since you were known for playing "impossible to get" with the entire male population. You smiled at your reflection in the mirror as your stylist continued to primp you up. You were getting ready for a Fan Interview, one where Bangtan themselves promised to show up to greet you.

"(First/Name), are you sure you want your hair down? I can put it up." Your stylist asked in jumbled up Korean since she was working fast.

(Don't judge me I do not trust Google Translate just bare with me)

You nodded. "I'm sure." You replied in Korean.

Of course you kept your natural loose curls down, you wanted your fans to notice how you dyed it since the last time you were live. It went from a brown blonde to silvery blue pastel.

You loved it. "Maybe next can be light pink?" You hummed.

Your stylist nodded, lightly brushing your face with foundation. Your sensitive nose sneezed a few times when she hit your nose, and she quickly mumbled a chain of "sorrys". You wanted to tell her it was alright, but your manger interrupted.

"Let's go my star it's time!" He sang.

You smiled at him, bowing your head. You stood up, grabbing your plain white hat and placed it on your head backwards. Your outfit theme was the opposite of girly, which wasn't your choice. You wore a white button up with a black tie loosely hung around your neck and laid in the middle of your breasts, which touched flashes of bare skin that showed because of the top three buttons being undone. You had on a pair of boys tan joggers and your lucky brown gray converses you always wore.

Your stomach clenched in fear. Funny how you were a star, but you had severe anxiety (same) and stage fright. You put on a nervous smile, then followed your manger out. Your partner, who was a girl, was already out there laughing and answering questions by fans.

You took your seat beside her, your hands shaking. Your partner, Jenna, smiled and gently took your shaky hands in her own steady ones. This caused the crowd to burst out in squealing to see their Otp giving them a soft fan service.

Jenna was your best friend, and you two did this kind of stuff all the time to give the fans what they want. You were thankful for her support, so you weren't uncomfortable with this kind of things.

"Is there any questions for (First/Name)?" Jenna asked into the microphone, at which the crowd erupted in cheering.

You smiled, letting the first fan speak.

"(First/Name)! Why did you join Kpop when you had the opportunity to go into American music?"

You paused, your cheeks heating up at the thought. The fans cooed, pointing out your red face. You giggled nervously, then began speaking in Korean. "Well, I chose Kpop because my idol, who got me into music, is a Kpop star. I figured I'd follow his footsteps."

That got their attention.

"His? Who is your idol?" They yelled.

You bit your bottom lip, then nervously answered. "Min Yoongi. Next subject please?" You begged, wanting to change the topic.