Namjoon x Reader; Duet

To say you were nervous was an understatement. You nervously peeked from behind the curtains on stage, looking at the full audience. You whimpered, quickly backing away.

"I can't do it. I can't, I'm sorry but I can't." You said in a jumbled mess, burying your face in your boyfriend's chest.

Namjoon sighed softly at your stage fright, gently wrapping his arms around you. He placed his chin on the top of your head, stroking your hair reassuring. "I'm going to be out there with you the entire time, just calm down okay? When we go out there," He pulled you back slightly, cupping your chin to make you look up at him. "Just look at me, okay? Don't look at them, only me."

You nodded slightly, gulping. You were still nervous and extremely scared, but at least you felt a little better about the entire thing.

He smiled, then pecked your cheek. "Me and the others are going to perform first, then gave you join me on stage. The crowd will be very happy to finally meet the girlfriend of Rap Monster."

You cracked a small smile at his words. You even giggled quietly.

"There we go, that's the beautiful smile I love." He gave his adorable dimple smile.

"Rapmon come on we're starting!" JHope said with excitement, pulling Namjoon out on the other side of the curtain.

You watched as the rest of Bts followed suit, and you took this time to try and calm your nerves. You took deep breathes, your eyes closed tightly. Your breathing sped up however when you heard the very loud cheering of the crowd, and you had to restart the process.

You weren't that bad looking, so at least your self confidence was still up. Your stylist wanted you to match Namjoon for your first duet with him. You have on a white female blouse with a loose black tie that was the girl version of his, a black thigh high skirt, gray brown converses, and of course adorable black stockings to make you look super cute. Your make up was kept natural, your hair down. It was cut to shoulder length since you got tired of messing with it, and it was dyed to a cute pastel silver.

You listen to the song they were performing, bouncing to the beat in hopes of getting yourself psyched into it. After you heard them stop singing, your heart beat quickly sped up. If it wasn't for your foundation, you'd be a red tomato by now.

"Thank you very much for coming out tonight." You heard Namjoon speak, and your stomach clenched when the huge audience roared. "This next song isn't one of ours, but I thought it was time for my wonderful A.R.M.Y to meet the love of my life. It's funny, since this is how I met her in the first place." He chuckled.

The crowd cheered louder. You gulped, shifting as your jumbled nerves wouldn't let you stay still. You gripped your microphone tightly in both hands as you walked out of the curtains, immediately greeted by the loud cheering of the large crowd. You smiled nervously, slightly bowing your head.

Namjoon greeted you on stage, the rest of Bts standing respectfully at both sides of the stage so you two were in the middle. He wrapped one arm around your waist, gently guiding you to the two stools that were brought out earlier.

"H-Hi fellow A.R.M.Y." You said shakily into your mic.

They cheered again, this time louder. They must of liked the fact you were one of them.

"This is a song that has nothing to do with our relationship. I promise we aren't hurting." Namjoon grinned at them, sitting on the stool opposite of you.

After the crowd's noises had died down, the music started playing. You took a deep breath, closing your eyes.

"Little do you know
How I’m breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I’m still haunted by the memory
Little do you know
I’m trying to pick myself from piece by piece
Little do you know
I.." You opened your eyes, looking up at Namjoon who was already staring at you in awe.

"..need a little more time.
Underneath it all I’m held captive by the hole inside
I’ve been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I’m ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time."

Namjoon was quick to pick the song up after you finished your verse. "I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait
I promise you don’t have to be afraid, I'll wait
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Little do you know
I know you’re hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I’m trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know
I, I love you till the sun dies."

You smiled at him, and he smiled back. At that moment, your eyes met as you two began singing together.

"I'll wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I’ve never been afraid, just wait
Our love we see right here stays so lay your head on me."

"I'll wait." You sang.
"I'll wait." He sang before you to collided again.
"I love you like you've never felt the pain, away
I promise you don’t have to be afraid, I'll wait
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me."

He reached over and gently grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers before finishing the song off himself.

"'Cause little do you know
I love you till the sun dies."