Namjoon x Reader Drabble

"Okay, what's 'My Friends.'?" Namjoon asked, sitting crossed legged on his bed.

You sat across from him, your knees touching. He was helping you study for your French quiz tomorrow, even though he should be preparing for his show tomorrow. Despite your complaints, he still invited you over to help.

"Um.." You thought for a moment, then grinned. "Mon amis!"

He smiled. "What about 'I love you'?"

You blinked. "That's not on the study list Namjoon."

"What is it?" He pressed on, his eyes gazing at you.

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Je t'aime."

He grinned. "Ma petite chou."

You blushed, knowing exactly what that nickname meant. You adverted your gaze from him. "Non." You whimpered shyly.

You felt a soft pressure on your cheek, and you shyly looked up to see your boyfriend smirking. "Flustered is a cute look on you."

You puffed out your cheeks. "I'm not flustered! I'm just.. I was caught off guard!"

"Caught off guard with an innocent pet name?" He asked with amusement.

"Yes!" You quickly thought of a way to defend yourself. "Because you aren't innocent so an innocent nickname came as a shock!"

"I'm not innocent?" He questioned with a small pout.

You mocked his voice. "Take it off now girl~ just take it off~ I'm a master with your bra baby. Take it off now girl~ just take it off~ i can help you slide those panties off."

He started laughing when he heard the lyrics of his old song, and he set your binder aside on the bed. He leaned up using his legs as support, one of his hands gently cupping your cheek.

"Would you like to see my mastery level of your body baby?"