Flight

Me and Chandler walk into my house, and my dad frantically searches for his hand luggage.

"We're leaving in 15 minutes, help me find my luggage." My dad says, I run upstairs and check in our cupboards.

"Found it!" I call down the stairs, dragging my dad's luggage out of the cupboard.
I drag the suitcase down the stairs, and place it next to mine and Chandler's.

"Come on! I found it!" I say to my dad, he grabs some keys, and walks to the door.
I hear the taxi pull up, and the door open.
"Taxi's here." Chandler says, opening the door and handing our luggage to the driver.

My dad locks the house up, and does a final check we have everything and then we get in the taxi.

I reach into my jacket and pull out my ear phones, it was a 45minute drive to the airport, and it was just gone 7pm now, and our flight was booked for 8.

I press play and start to listen to music, and begin to text everybody goodbye, I'll miss them, ect.
"So, you excited?" My dad asks.
"Yes, I've never been to the UK before, we have to go on the London eye, please?" I ask.
"Of course" my dad says giggling.
"It's summer, that'll mean music festivals!" Chandler says.
We were in The UK for a month we might as well have made the most of it I guess.
"I can't make festival promises, but I'll try!" My dad says.

There was no traffic on the road so the journey seemed shorter than it was, but it took us a bit longer than expected.
We enter the airport and keep our heads trying not to be noticed.
We pass the terminals, and enter terminal 6, just on time, as we seemed to be the last passengers getting on.

"Mr Lincoln, Miss Lincoln, and Mr Riggs. Your fellow cast members are waiting in 1st class for you, let me show you the way." The flight attendant lead us to where Norman and the rest of the cast sat.
Wow, I think.
It was like a private jet. Actually, wait.
There were no others on board, it was a private jet I guess.
I sit down and chandler sits next to me.

"Okay ladies and gents, please fasten your seatbelts we are about to take off."
We do as told, and as soon as the last belt was buckled, the plane took off.

"Now, it's a 12 hour journey to the UK, London. So, feel free to sleep, eat, watch TV. We will tell you when we are half way."
The pilot ends his instructions on having a safe flight, and I turn the TV on.

"Hmm...it's British TV channels." Chandler says.
"Yeah, but with a lot of American shows."
"Hey! British TV isn't that bad, I'm British for goodness sake!" My dad says.

I've lived in America ever since I was little, so I've never visited the UK.
"Look, I use to star in that Drama. Teachers. See." My dad says putting it on.

"Hey, I bet you only wanna watch yourself on the big screen." Norman says, laughing.

We start to watch a few episodes, and I must admit, it's pretty boring.
"Let's change itt" I whine.
"We agree." Steven and Lauren say in sync.

"So, what's the first thing we do when we get to the UK?" Chandler asks.
"Erm, I'm not sure. Robert?" Steven asks.
"Andrew, Chandler, Lauren, and Norman have an interview in a little coffee shop.
Steven, Lauren Cohan, Melissa, Emily. You are going to FOX studios to talk. And then you switch." Robert explains.

"FOX, that's how the walking dead is broadcasted in the Uk isn't it?" I ask.
"Yup, Fox International Broadcasting Studios." Robert says.
"That's too long, I'll remember AMC." I say joking around.

I carry on listening to music, and slowly drift off to sleep.

"1 hour left until we arrive in the UK. We will tell you when we are close to landing."
The loud voice of the pilot woke me up, and I immediately look at my phone 7:20am. We should be there at around 8:30.

I get out of my seat, and walk over to Steven who was helping himself to breakfast.
"Hey, I wanted that croissant." I say, nudging his shoulder.
He takes a bite out of it. "Mmm" I hear him lightly moan, licking his lips.
"Hmph." I say, crossing my arms.
I grab a pain au chocolat, and some orange juice. I walk over to where everyone is eating and sit next to Lauren.

"Hey!" She says, smiling.
"Hey." I say, whilst yawning. "Oh my I didn't mean to yawn-I'm-ya know" trying to explain my yawning.
"It's fine! It's funny having another Lauren on set." she says.
"I know! I always turn around, even if the call was meant for you!" I say, taking a sip of my orange juice.
"Anyway, how do you find the walking dead?" She asks.
"It's so cool seeing it being made, and I'll be honest, it's scarier watching it rather than being in it." I say.
"Yeah, I know how you feel." She says laughing.
I get up and place my plate on the side, and sit next to chandler.
"Guess what?" I say to him.
"Yeah?" He says, his eyes looking into mine.
"I got you a present." I say, reaching into my handbag.
I was going to give it to him when we land, but I can't wait much longer.
I pull out the bag containing the onesies, and place it on his lap.
"You'll laugh." I say, smiling.
He reaches into the bag, and pulls out his onesie.
A smile grew across his face, and I can hear faint giggling.
"His and Her onesies. Ahh" he leaps into my arms, and laughs.
"You like?" I say.
"We have to wear these around the hotels." He says, placing his onesie next to him, measuring it against him.
"It'll fit. I know it will." I say.

"We're getting ready to land. Please, buckle your beats." The pilot explains.
I buckle up, and take a few selfies with chandler, just to remember the moment of when I went to the UK with my second family.