3 Days

In 3 days, I'll be in the UK with the cast. Interviews, Premieres. This will be my first official trip abroad.

"Daad!"
"Yes?" He calls back to me.

"Can I please get some outfits, for London?" I say, flicking through my wardrobe.

"I guess so, remember tomorrow you're going to the theme park with Madison and Addy!" My dad calls up the stairs.

'Hey! I'm going shopping today, you coming?'
I text addy, I got a reply as quickly as I sent the text.
'Ill be at yours in 5!'

Addy was true to her word, within 5 minutes she arrived at my house.
"I'm leaving now, we'll be back at 5ish." I say, kissing my dad's cheek.
"Okay, keep your phone on."
I shut the door behind me and we begin the walk to the mall.

15 minutes later, and we enter the mall.
"So you and chandler?" Addy begins.
"Yeah, it's been 3 weeks since I kinda knew he liked me. And we've been going out for 2!" I say.
"So, you got together on the red carpet?"
"Yeah, it got caught on video, have you not seen it, I swear it went viral!" I say, pulling out my phone.
I show her the video, and by her facial expressions, I'm guessing she hasn't seen the video before.

"That's so cute, eee, have you had any hate?" She asks.
"Yeah a Handful, but I seem to have more nicer comments, and you always have hate. That's the negative side of fame I guess" I say. "Let's go shopping!"

"What do you think the weather will be like?" I ask.
"When are you going?"
"3 days. So, it'll be around August time."
"Shorts. Crop tops. Sunglasses. Converse." addy says.
"Sounds good."

We walk round the stores, picking up shorts, shoes, everything that's summery.
In the end I had, 7 shorts, 5 new crop tops, 2 new pairs of shoes, 2 new sunglasses.
"I have my red dress and heels, to wear for one premiere with FOX, and at home I have a blue one. So I need no dresses!" I say, paying for my new clothes.

"Let's get lunch!" Addy says.
"Sure!" We walk over to Taco Bell, and grab some nachos, tacos and drinks.
We sit down and start to eat.

"I think I should get chandler a present, he got me one." I say, picking at my nachos.
"Yeah, that's a good idea." Addy says.
"What should I get him? I know he loves comics, but that's not really a great present." I say.
"Hmm..." Addy says.

"I think we should get some silly presents. And when it's like a month anniversary get a serious one." I say.
"Yeah, that's a good idea"

We finish lunch, and I walk past a shop that immediately catches me eye.
"Couple onesies!" I scream, and walk into the shop.
"His and her onesies, ah that's cute." Addy says.
"I could give it to him when we arrive at the Hotel, we're staying in the Ritz, aren't we?" I ask.
"I'm not going, but I've heard about it. Yep, the Ritz."

Small. Large. Large. Small. Medium. Yes.
I pick up chandlers onesie, and start searching for my size.
Large. Medium. Large. Extra small. Small. There we go.
I walk over to the cashier, and pay for the matching onesies.

"Let's go home." Addy says.
"Okay, remember theme park tomorrow!" I say to Addy.
"Madison's going to be at mine for 8am. And we're leaving at 8:30 to get there at 11"
"Okay, sure, I can just walk over." I say.

We begin the walk home, singing and dancing.
"Five foot something with the skinny jeans!" We scream the top of lungs, pretending to then play air guitar.
We arrive at my home, and I hug addy goodbye.

"Dad?" I call, walking into my what seemed empty house.
No response. I walk through my living room, and the telly was on, but was on mute. I'm starting to get worried now. My dad's not here.

I grab my phone and dial his number.
'Beep beep'
For fuck sake, no response.
Norman, i ring him and he quickly answers.
"Norman! Norman, my dad isn't home and he isn't picking up the phone and I..."
My voice was croaky and uneasy, and I'm sure he realised this.

"Robert called for a last minute photo shoot, we're at amc studios, it's fine. He's with me now." Norman explains.
"Oh my gosh, few." I nervously laugh.
"What time will he back?"

"9pm, he said for you to order some dinner if you want, money's on the side."
As I turn round, Norman was right, a 20 dollar note, lay flat on the surface.
"Okay! Thanks" I say. "Bye!"

I'm so mellow dramatic, he's fine, a photo shoot to promote The Walking Dead.
I giggle myself, and search for a Chinese takeaway menu.
I know, I'll see if Madison wants to come over, at least she'll be close by in the morning.

(M;Madison Me; Me.)

Me; Hey! Free house, do you wanna come over for a sleepover?
M; Sure! I'll ask Mum.
Me; okay, I'm ordering Chinese right now, I'll order some extras incase you do come over.

I dial the Chinese takeaway, and place my order. Rice, satay chicken, beef, noodles, and some prawn crackers.
"Yeah I'll pay at the door." And hung up, and dinner is on it's way.

I glance at my phone, and Madison should be here in around 15minutes.