Chandler

"Come on time to go." My dad says.
Okay, it was 12am. Maybe we should go.
"Wait, Andrew can Lauren come back to mine!" Chandler says.

If it was any other boy my dad would say no straight away, but because it's chandler, he trusts him, so I guess it's fine.
"Sure, be home for 6. We're going out for a premiere at 8, chandler and everyone's going to be there." My dad explains

"Why don't I buy an outfit tomorrow, and go with chandler, have some dad time yeah, you deserve it." I say.
My dad nods and kisses my cheek. As he leaves, Gina, chandlers mum, arrives.

"Lauren! What do you think of the part?" Gina says, squealing and hugging me.
"I'm so excited!" I say
"The premiere tomorrow, are you going?"
"Yep! Is it okay if I go outfit shopping tomorrow, and then me and chandler go together?" I ask.

"Sure!" She says.
"Get in."
I open the door, and sit in the car. There sits Greyson. "Hey!" He says
"Hiya little man" I say, high fiving him.

"Ew delete that!" Chandler says, complaining at the selfies we took in the car journey.
"No, you look sweet." I say, giggling.
We arrive at the Riggs household, I've known chandler nearly all my life, no matter what I look like or wear I feel comfortable and confident.

I walk up to chandlers room, and wipe my makeup off, eugh.
"Hey! Hey!" Chandler exclaims.
"Yes?" I say.
"The bin is...that way!" Chandler shouts, put draws all over me with permanent marker.

"Your dead riggs." I scream, jumping over his bed, and jumping on his back.
We fight and wriggle and the end of this fight, we looked like we'd been baby sitting children all day.

"Look at me!" I say, whining.
"You look fabulous." He says.
"Stop being sassy." I say giggling
"Seriously you look fine!" He says, smiling reassuringly.

I walk to his bathroom, and get changed into one of his t-shirts. They were too big for me, but that's lucky I guess.
"Looking good." Chandler says, winking and clicking his fingers.
"Where am I sleeping?" He asks.
"With me"
we both start giggling, and he pulls out a blow up bed.
I get ready, and slide under the duvet.

"Hey, take it off!" Chandler says nudging my shoulder.
He must have been talking about the pictures we took earlier today.
I scroll down my news feed on Instagram, and see several comments, likes and follows.

"Wow, your going to be so amazing!!"
"Looking forward to seeing you on the walking dead!"
"Ah! So exciteeeed!"

Everyone knows about on the walking dead now, chandler they think we're going out! I say, reading some of these comments.
"Would it be so bad if we were?" He says.
"Erm-yeah, aha, fan girls i know." He says.

I say goodnight to chandler, and he switches off the lights.
"Idiot. she knows now." I hear chandler mutter under his breath.
"You alright?" I say.
"Yeah, goodnight." He says.

I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.