Lights, Camera, Action

"Come on guys, we need to be on set in less than an hour!' Gina calls up the stairs.

Clothes fly everywhere as I try to find something to wear. Phone chargers cover the floor, and I try not to trip over.

I slip on my crop top, it was black and lacy and just flowed above my waist. I place my denim jeans on, and converse.

"Are you all ready?" Gina calls.

Me and Chandler make our way down the stairs, and slam the front door behind us.
we buckle ourselves in, and begin the drive to AMC studios.

The gates to enter the studio opens, and we drive it. Way back into the distance lies the walking dead studios, the prison, Woodbury. Wow.

*slam*
Goes the door as we exit the car and approach Robert.
"You ready for some practice shots, just to get you in the swing of things?" He asks.

I nod and then get lead to costume and makeup.
I get changed into dark jeans, ripped. Combat boots, and a ripped shirt.

As I approach makeup, I see mud and blood. We'll not real blood. I hope.

I sit on the chair, and wait for the makeup artists.
My hair gets tied in a very messy fishtail plait, and we went though Almost half a can of hairspray.

"Hi!" The makeup artist calls, and stands next to me.
He starts to paint blood onto my head, and places mud onto my face to appear dirty and like I've survived by my self I guess.

"Lauren!" I hear Robert call, and he places a script in my hand.
I flick through, my first scenes with Chandler, and my second is with Norman.

I get lead out into the studios, and begin for the scene to be shot.
"Take one. Action"

I stumble across the woods, acting as if I had a limp. I hear a stick crunch and pull out my gun, and start to breathe heavy.
The footsteps get louder and louder, and I turn to face all directions, no one.

I mutter under my breath, and I turn behind me. There's chandler, we'll Carl, pointing a gun at my head.
"Drop the gun." He commands.
I do as told, and the gun bounces of the dense mud.
"Your name?"
"Dakota White" I quietly reply.

"Who are you with?" He asks, I can see his eyes search around the woods.
"I'm alone." I say.
"Do you have a group?" He asks, seemingly letting his guard down.
I shake my head, and my eyes trail along the floor.

"Come with me." He says, placing my rucksack on his back.
I follow him, still limping, and the gates of the prison soon appear within the trees.
As we walk up the main entrance into the prison.
A woman and man, open the gate, and me and Carl walk in.
All eyes on Me.

"and...cut" Robert exclaims.
"We can keep that brilliant, one shot wonder you appear to be. Like your father." He says, patting my shoulder.
"Wow, that was brilliant!" Steven says to me, and everyone nods and smiles at me.

"Next scene. Norman, Lauren, Chandler, Lauren and Steven. Ready...action" Robert calls.

"Who's she?" Daryl asks. His eyes glued to me.
"Dakota.I found her about a quarter of a mile away, in the woods." Carl explains.
Carl hands Daryl my rucksack and they begin to empty the contents. My Knifes, guns, ammo, bounce of the floor.

"Was she alone?" Glenn asks.
"So she said." Carl says.
"are you bit, scratched? Have you had any contact with walkers?" Daryl asks.
"Walkers?" I ask confused.

"The things out there." Maggie adds.
"Oh okay, and no, they haven't touched me."
I get checked over by Maggie and she nods to Daryl.

"We'll have to check with Dad to see if se can stay." Carl says.
"We couldn't let her go back out there?" Glenn says.
They all mutter amongst themselves, and a man comes out the prison, and Carl approaches him. That must be his dad.

"I found a survivor in the woods." Carl said.
"What's her group?" He asks.
"Claims she doesn't have one." Carl says.
"She's not with the governor is she?" He asks

"Rick, there was nothing in her bag that the governor may have supplied if she was to target us." Daryl explains.
Rick was the mans name.

"The Who?" I ask.
"Governor. Don't get involved with him, alright." Glenn says to me.

"I guess she'll be okay for a while, any funny business, your straight out, okay? I won't hesitate for a moment?" Rick says, crouching to my level.

I nod, and am lead into the prison.

"Cut!"

We all walk back to Robert.
"Lauren, show more fear when we shoot this scene again, okay?"
"Good work guys on the other hand, good work." He says clapping.

I grab some bottled water, and sit down, and my dad sits next to me.
"Good work." He says.
"I like the set here. It's nice" I say, glancing around.
"So do I." He says.

I tweet a picture of the set, and caption.
"Shooting the new season, who's excited?!"

Instantly I have thousands of mentions and retweets.
Chandler comes and sits next to me
"One shot wonder" he says, giggling.
"Oh are you afraid of being upstaged?" I say, tapping his shoulder.
"Nope." He says, arms crossed.
"Oh of course."

After a few more shots of both scenes, it was dark, and we start to make our way home.
I unlock my phone and it was 8:30pm.
"Let's go out for dinner." My dad says.
"Let's invite everyone!" Gina adds.
After everyone had been told, we begin to leave.

We make our way to some fancy restaurant my dad always talks about.
"Lincoln" my dad says.
"Oh this way sir." He leads us to a large table, candles flicker and calm music plays. Our table was out of the way, and it was peaceful.

We all take our seats, and I'm next to Chandler and Brighton. We glance at the menu's, and conversation around the table was about, actually, I'm not too sure.