"Oh thanks god." she whispered.

"Did they..." she left the question hanging but I shook my head.

"No all the women and children are safe. We actually got help." I didn't want her to worry about Eva being here just yet.

She has never forgiven Eva for using Xavier as a pawn when she left.

And honestly, neither have I. Or I don't think I have...

"I heard Braxton came just in time with extra men. I wonder how he found them in time."

I kissed her forehead and looked down at her stomach.

"How's the baby?" we don't know what we're having just yet we want to keep it a surprise.

"Fine shes a trooper." she smiled up at me but it was starting to fall.

"Whats wrong?" I grabbed her hand and took her over to the bed.

"Nothing I was just worried about you three... Speaking of three wheres Xavier?"

"Right here!" he came from out of the closest and ran into my arms.

"Hey buddy, did you keep mommy safe?"

He smiled up at me and nodded his head quickly.

"Yea! We were hiding away in the closet and I told mommy that.. that if a man came in I would beat him up and I told mommy not to worry because I'm a big boy and I could protect her now." he sounded so proud and my heart filled with pride.

"Yes you are a big boy and I'm proud of you for taking care of mommy while I was gone you're going to be an amazing Alpha one day." He smiled with pride and I kissed his head.

After awhile of talking I realized I only had thirty minutes left until the meeting.

"I'm going to go take a shower. There is a meeting later on today and I want you to be there." I said looking at Ariana.

She looked surprised and I didn't blame her. We've heard about the killings in all the packs nearby but because Ariana is pregnant I didn't want to stress her or the baby so we thought it was best she didn't attend.

But I think now since Eva is back, things have changed.

"Okay it has to be serious if you want me there." Ariana said

But I sighed and got up from the bed.

"Just come to the meeting, I will explain everything there." I kissed the top of her head before walking into the bathroom, and leaving her before she could answer.

I try to let the hot water relax my muscles and ease my stress but no such luck.

I wiped the blood and sweat from my body then finally stepped out of the shower.

I threw on a regular gray shirt , and black pants.

I ruffled my hair not caring what it looks like.

I felt Ariana behind me and when I looked up in the mirror she smiled.

"Ready?" I asked as I turned around to face my beautiful mate.

"Ready." she replied. I grabbed her by the hand and kissed her.

Pulling her to my office I was met with Danny, Destiny, Athena, and still a pissed off Alex.