The Long Waited Kidnapping Part Two

Okay I promised I'd update this and Ello Gov since it's Spring Break....Yah I have really nothing else to say...Wait what was the last one shot about *goes to find out*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remus glared at the wall in front of him and was trying his best to get out of the sticky situation he had gotten himself into. Sirius saw this and tightened the ropes that were keeping his friend tied in place. Remus directed his glare at Sirius.

"Don't give me that look Moony. We told we were going to do whatever it took to get you to the dance." Sirius said to his friend. James nodded in the background. "Indeed we did. And sadly, this is what it took. Now, which do you prefer?" He held up two different dressed ropes, both being a simple design but one being black while the other was white. "For who? You or Lord Sour-puss over here?" Peter asked, gestering his head in the direction of Remus.

"Moony of course!" James said. "I already know which rope I'm wearing." Sirius scratched his chin and thought about it deeply. Remus rolled his eyes and softly shook his head, finding it crazy that his friend took fashion more seriously then his grades...or anything really for that matter. "Well on the one hand, the black wouldn't draw to much attention to him and would go well against his pale skin. But the white would make his skin seem tanner in comparison."

"We could always do a quick tanning spell on him." Peter suggested. Both Sirius' and James' faces light up like a Christmas tree while Remus' took on the expression more of a pissed off Dementor.

"Ohonhonhonho!" Sirius chuckled a very perverted French sounding laugh. "Now THERE is an idea!"

~The Dance, Ohonhonhonho~

"Bask in the glory of that is a dance boys!" James said as they entered into the Great Hall. The room was decorated to give it a, you guessed it, fall look. Tall Oak Trees were scattered around, different shades of red and orange leaves constantly falling from them and onto the dance floor. People had already started to jump and play in them.

"Whats so great about a room filled with raging teenage hormones?" A slightly traffic coney looking Remus asked. "Maybe if you had some of those 'raging teenage hormones' you would be able to see the greatness for what it is!" Sirius said, poking the now flustered werewolf. "I have hormones, thank you very much! I just choose not to show it."

"Well start showing it Moony! Prefreable tonight." James said to his friend. "Not when I look like a pumpkin I won't." Remus said, crossing his arms as best he could since at the end of one of his wrist was a braclet attatched to a rope that Sirius was holding. "Oh all right." James said and then pulled out his wand and cast another spell. making Remus look less like a prissy American teenager and more like a nicely tanned teenage boy. "There, now you look hot."

Remus became even more flustered at his friends words/ 'Don't say I'm hot when were two guys! It gives the impression that we're gay. Not that theres anything wrong with that." James and Sirus rolled there eyes at the same time with Peter falling a bit behind rythm. "I can compliment my friend without sounding like I swing for the other team. Now come on lets go have some fun!" says James and then he started to walk thurther into the room.

"Come Moony." Sirius said, tugging the rope once and then started to run ahead, causing Remus to have to run as well. Peter once again trailed behind, the little fatso.

Once Sirus had slowed down to a pace that of a normal person, Remus took the chance to really look at the Great Hall. "I must admit, they did a lovely job of decorating the place."

"Remus, stop admiring the room and start admiring the LADIES!" Sirius said and then winked at a pair of girls as they walked past the two, causing them to blush and giggle. Remus refrained from rolling his eyes at his friend. "Can't I like both?" he asked. "Not when you're a teenage dude. Then you're only suppost to focus on the one, or rather the ones pair if you catch my drift." Peter showed up at this time and imitated Sirius' previous 'Ohonhonhonho' laugh.