True Story.... No really it its. SIRIUSLY

• Dedicated to Patrick Mac

AN: Hey I had this idea for one of my one shots and it is based off of a true event. I was in it and I thought if I just change the names into harry Potter names it would be perfect! So I am! Ok so...

I am Harry

The jerk in the story is played by Malfoy

The one being insulted is played by Neville

Bear421 you probably remember this event. *evil grin*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry's first year~

Harry and Co had just finsihed their second flying lesson. Harry hoped it wouldn't be as eventful as the last one he had, even if it turned out alright how long would his luck last? The Griffindor's are having the lesson with the Slytherin's again and that just ment one thing.

Malfoy.

Right now Malfoy was just talking to his gang when he noticed that Neville was standing all alone. The perfect target. "Hey Slongbottom! Where are all your friends? Oh that's right, You have NONE!" Malfoy yelled out to Neville as be and his possie made their way closer to were Neville was standing. Crabe and Goyle laughed. "Man Neville you are such a loser. No friends. You live with you Grandma, and your so stupid at every subject that you do. Man why are you so stupid?" Malfoy asked poor Neville. "Cause he's stupid." Goyle said to Draco. "Err. Right." Malfoy said. "Come on Longbottom why are you so stupid? Friendless and stupid. That's Slongbottom in a nutt shell."

Crabe Golye and Malfoy all laughed at draco's 'joke'. By this time Harry had had enought. He walked over to Draco and mumbled out "Shut the F*** up Malfoy."

"What did you say? Huh? Wana say that again to my face louder this time?" Draco asked Harry.

Harry looked over and saw that Madam Hooch was looking their way but was a bit far away so Harry next said "OK! Shut the F*** up" Malfoy was so shocked so he weakly punched Harry in the stomach. Ron and Seamus were both trying to keep themself for falling down to the ground. Harry looked over and saw that Madam Hooch was smiling a bit. Harry walked away thinking to himself "suck it ass hole"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember that this was a true story this ass hole girl was being mean and kept calling this other girl stupid so I kinda flipped out and said what Harry said and the gym teacher TOTALLY heard me but I looked over and she was just smiling. Bear421 and my friend Rachel think of it as one of the best moments of 6th grade and.... yah. Hope you liked it. Gotta find more idea's for one shot's. Remember I only own what the charaters are doing not the charaters, the settings, spells, and anything that J.K Rowling made. So...yah