The Harry Potter Fashion Line

• Dedicated to In Loving Memory of Patrick Mac

AN~ Hello Men, Women, Children, Aliens, Squirrles, and Canadians reading this! Hope you are enjoying the one shots so far. Judging that I got 20 reads in about 30 minutes. And over 100 reads in one day. You guys rock. Could you spread the word on this story? If a fellow wattpader wants funny Harry Potter storyies tell her to come check out Totally Awesome Harry Potter One Shots, the title says it all. Hope you guys keep reading! THANKS!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Golden Trio was sitting by the pond by the Burrow, Harry was wearing his signiture jeans,blue plaid flannel shirt, and red convers. Ron was wearing a Orange Sweater with two black C's on it, jeans, and a pair of work boots. Hermione had on a purple sweater with black yoga pants and purple flats. They were talking about how great it was not to have to worry about their lives or being on the run. Ron was happy about how he got to have three real meals a day again. Which just got him a hit on the head by Hermione.

Mrs.Weasley watched from the kitchen window at teh three friends laughing and having fun like normal teenagers should. She was very happy for Harry, for all the burdens he had on his shoulders since he was eleven had been taken away. Mrs. Weasley looked down from the window and went back to cleaning the dishes, which had already been clean with magic.

~later~

Harry, Ron, and Hermione walked back towards the Burrow when they heard two tiny 'pops'. They all turned around and saw two people appearate just outside the wards, then walk in. The two were to twin gingers. "Oh, Its just Fred and George." Ron said and went to head into the Burrow. Hermione grabbed him and told him to stay, with Ron muttering something about not being a dog.

Fred and George were now standing in front of the three friends. "Hello Fred. Hello George." Harry said to the twins. "Ello Harry." The twins said at the same time "Ello Mione. Ronald." They said to Hermione and Ron with looks of disgust on their faces at Ron's name. Ron being very grown up, stuck his tonge out at them.,

"Mum cooking?" George asked. "When isn't she cooking?" Harry asked nthe twins. They nodded their heads in agreement. Just then Mrs. Weasley's head pop'ed out the door. "Kids supper is ready! Get moving and wash up!" She called to all five of them.

"Yes Mum!" Fred and George called out together. "Well see you guys at dinner." They said and then headed in, with smiles on their faces, while Ron's face fell. "Ron what's wrong?" Hermione asked Ron after seeing the sour look form on his face. "When they smile like that it usually means they are up to something. Most likely at me." Harry laughed and patted him on the back. "It was nice knowing you Ron cause You. Are. Dead." Ron shrugged off Harry's hand, "Thanks Mate. Your support means the world to me." Now Harry and Hermione were laughing.

"Yah I know. Cause I am freakin awesome.'

~about on hour after dinner~

Mrs.Weasley was chaseing Ron out of the kitchen waving a broom over her head shouting "RONALD WEASLEY STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN UNTIL TOMRROW OR YOUR GONA GET IT!!!"

"But mom I'm hungry! And..." Ron started but was cut off when the the end of the broom was shoved into his mouth. "RONALD LEAVE!!!" Mrd.Weasley yelled hitting Ron with the brrom again. "Ok OK I'm going!!!!" Ron said as he ran out of the kitchen, into the living room, and flopped onto the couch.

"Smooth Ron. Real Smooth." Harry commented, which just got him a stuck out tonge from Ron. "Yah Ron what happened to the cat-like reflexes that you are aways telling me about." Hermione pointed out. "WHAT IT THIS GANG UP ON RON DAY!!!"

"No, No, No. Thats on Friday, today is-"   "make Ron feel stupid day." Fred started with George finishing. Harry turned to give George a high five when he noticed the outfits that the twins were wearing. "Um George... Fred.... why are you dressed up like me?" Harry asked with confusion.

"Haven't heard? Its part of the newHarry Potter fashion line." They both answered then gestured to their outfits. They were what Harry was wearing but Fred was wearing a green flannel shirt and yellow convers. While George was wearing a red shirt with orange convers. Both were wearing jeans.

"The Harry Potter what now?" Harry asked. By now Ron was on the floor laughing."HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! YOU HAVE A FASHION LINE BASED OF WHAT YOU WEAR!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Harry got up, got the broom from the kitchen, and wack Ron against the head. "Ok OW!"

"First of nice one Harry." Fred said. "Agreed. And second of all Ronald, Ronald, Ronald. Its not just Harry, it also features the Ron and the Hermione." George said. "BBBbut its called the HARRY POTTER fashion line. Not the Golden Trio fashion line or.... yah." Ron said. Hermione was to stunned to say anything. "It may be called that but there are sections with the Ron and the Hermione. Because of your like of the Chudley Cannons Ronald, they have gotten a spike of new fans. And Hermione part of the Hermione look comes with carrying around books." Gerorge said.

"Would you like to see the catalog? We have it up-stairs." Fred said to the stunned teenagers, gestering his head towards the celling. All three friends nodded yes. So Fred went up and then back down the stairs with the catalog, he then handed it to Harry. Ron and Hermione got up to see it too. "Oh." Harry said. "My." Hemrione said. "God." Ron finished.

There it was. In black and white. A catalog holding the Harry fashion line, the Ron, and the Hermione. Then Ginny came down the stairs. "Hey guys watch'ya looking at?" Ron Harry and Hermione looked up at Ginny then back down at the page. Ginny was wearing the Hermione. "Nice outfit sis." Fred said. "Yah its all the range. Did you hear you can also get a Harry Potter and a Ron costume for Halloween?" She asked. Harry paled and Fred and George laughed. Rushed up the stairs. Then they came back down. One dressed as Harry one as Ron.

"I take that as a yes." Ginny said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it!!! These are getting kinda long. My last one was over two pages. Why is it so easy to get two pages on my one shots but impossible with my other story? WHY I ask you? remember I only own an awesome mythbusters tee-shirt, but not Harry Potter. (But watch now as a Harry Potter fashion line comes out. if it does I right now claim ALL RIGHTS TO IT!!!) COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!