The Last Prank

AN~ HELLO MY FANS! Yet me just say that the awesomeness that is me thought of FIVE count them FIVE new idea's for one shots! So after this one there will be four more that should be out rather soon. Oh and I just learned about the spell check so I will be going back and correcting my many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many MANY spelling errors....

This is a Maruarders Ara one!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James Potter walked inside the Great Hall for his last Breakfast at Hogwarts. He headed over to his best friends Remus, Sirius, Peter, and his girlfriend Lily Evens.

"Hey you guys." James said as he sat down at the table.

"Umm... James? Were over here!" Remus called from the Gryffindor Table.

James looked around and saw that he was sitting at the Hufflepuff Table. "Hello Hufflepuff's." James said to the people he was sitting next to. "And goodbye."

James got up and moved to the next table over. "Do you have something to tell us Prongs? Do you prefure, Heaven Forbid, HUFFLEPUFF'S over us Gryffindor's?" Sirius asked his best friend.

"All Bloody Hell no! All those Hufflepuff's are good for are finding things." James said in disgust to Padfoot.

Sirius cleared his throat and started to imitate a Hufflepuff, "Oh Mooney I think I have FOUND something. I FIND this odd."

James started to laugh so hard that was was clutching his sides, Peter tried to copy what James did but only looked like he was constipated. "I can't believe that tomorrow we graduate." Lily said with a sad sigh.

"I know what you mean. This is my home. That other place I'm forced to go to insint a home, its a miny Azkaban." Sirius said. "What am I going to do once we leave? My mother disowned and kicked me out at the start of this year. Where will I go? What will I do? Why am I asking these questions out loud?"

"Don't worry Padfoot. You are always welcome at Potter Manor. My parents love you." James said to a distressed Sirius.

"Thanks Prongie! Now back to another important matter, We have been given this school seven years of fantabulous pranks! And we have to go out with a BANG!" Sirius yelled the bang out causing Peter to fall out of his seat.

"I agree with you Pad! We need something that will top everything else! And Peter your kinda pathetic for falling of the seat." James said. "And Lils. As our honorary fifth Marauder-"

"I never agreed to any such thing." Lily interrupted James, and had a half scowl half smirk on her lips.

"You never had to. But as I was saying as our unofficial fifth Marauder you get to help us out with the prank." James said and was about to say something else when Lily cut in, again.

"-I will do nothing of the sort! You are lucky enough to have gotten me to go on a date with you Potter. Even luckier was that I am now dating you, somehow...-"

"-Don't act like you don't love making all the other girls envious as you date THE James Potter."

Lily chose to just ignore James and roll her eyes. "Now as it is Saturday and we have no classes we can spend the whole day planing our plan. NOW LET US GO TO THE LIBRARY!" Sirius called out and he and James jumped off their seats and ran out of the Great Hall with Peter trying to copy how they dashed out of the room, and failing terribly. Just then Sirius and James came back inside and walked back over and sat down next to Remus.