Quidditch Trials Part 2

• Dedicated to Patrick Mac

"OK! Thank you all for trying out for our Chasers but the position will remain to Katie and Angella." Oliver Wood annouched to the wana be Gryiffidor Chasers. "Next we will be holding tryouts for the Seeker." All the other positions had been filled and everyone from the original team had killed anyone who even came close to them, and now all that was left was the Seeker position to be filled by Harry so that the Gryiffindors had they winning team again.

"SEEKERS! GET INTO STRIGHT LINES OF FIVE ACROSS!" Oliver instrusructed the other Gryffies, Once everyone had done was he asked he took a closer look at his new recruits. "Ok anyone who is in their first year please leave. First years are almost never aloud to play on Quidditch Teams in their first years." A bunch of the kids gronned. One of the twins whispered to the other"Unless your Harry Potter of corse." The other twin nodded in agreement. After a good chunk of the wana be's left it was just a lot of fourth years and bunch of fifth and just some random sixth and seventh years thrown in there, and Harry. "Now jumping jacks ready? One. Two. Three. Four. Five... Ok now for some v- legs . One. Two. Three. Four. Five.... Other side. Leg Lifts! Mountin Climbers. Arm circles foward and back. Now one lap around the pitch one lap walking." Once everyone was finsihed with the laps more then half the trainees fell to the ground, one of the fifth years managed to ask in between breaths "What. Has this. Got to do. With being a seeker?"

"Nothing this was just stretching. Now get up and lets get on out brooms." Oliver said. "And if you are this tiried I suggest you leave because we do this every practice." More then half the people left so now it was just Harry and a few fourth years and one seventh year. "Ok" Oliver said, "Lets get on those brooms."

~Two Hours Later~

"Ok everyone thank you all for trying out but Harry will remain the Griffindor seeker." The rest of the seekers left while Harry was swarmed by his team. "Well no hard feelings Harry?" Oliver asked Harry. *muttering* "Yah no hard feelings you ass hole son of a b****." And walked away flipping a very confused Oliver off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok heres another one for you guys! Thank you so much for your reads. And sorry I didn't update yesterday but I had to go to a retreat if I wanted to get Confirmed. And I might of updated after but it was a cry fest because Patrick Mac...he isn't doing so well... maybe a couple of days... maybe a couple of weeks. But if you could pray for him it would mean a lot to me. Sorry to get all mushy and sad on you... anyway will updated tomorrow or sunday. BYE