Chapter 9 - Dinner With The Queen

"If I were a princess, I'd know how to walk in these..." I said, pointing to my heels. "It's alright dear, practice makes perfect, now let's head to the dining hall." Tyrael smiled. The guards in the hall knelt as we passed them by. "We approached another large set of double doors. "Everyone else is inside." I said, hearing their voices. "It appears so." She smiled, as she opened the doors.

 "Ahem, thank you everyone for attending

"Ahem, thank you everyone for attending." Tyrael announced, as she walked over to the big chair at the end of the table. I sat between Sylvia and Cobalt. "Don't thank us, you invited us here." I said. "You have a point... Anyways, fill me in on what happened." She said, implying about the fight with this so-called 'Goliath'. We explained it, and she seemed to understand. "Aha... I see." She said, thinking for a moment. "So that's what happened to the town... Void magic." She said. "Heheh..." Sylvia giggled. "Something up?" I asked her. "It's just, we've never seen you wearing a dress." She said. "Looks nice." Cobalt complimented. "Lady Tyrael picked it out, but thank you." I said, as I smiled slightly. I looked over at the opposite side of the table to see Rhythmus and Shiva. The chefs(there were three)walked in, each one pushing a large cart with food. "One had appetizers, another had Entree's and the last one had sweets and all sorts of desserts! I looked over at Shiva again, and she looked completely monotone. "So, Wisteria, do you know anything about your clans heritage?" Tyrael asked. "No, as I said before, I'm the last one left. I've been through the training regimen, the rituals, everything, but I don't know about the heritage or history." I said, as she nodded. "Mother?" Shiva finally spoke. "Yes, Shiva?" Tyrael responded, smiling. "May I use the restroom?" She asked. "Go right ahead." Her mother replied, turning back to us.

Shiva's POV:

"I hate it, I hate it!" I whisper yelled, clenching my fist, and slamming it against the sink of the bathroom. "I hate being a princess... A fourteen year old shouldn't have to ask for permission to go somewhere in her own house!" I said again, covering my mouth, hoping that I didn't startle the guards. "I don't like dresses, I don't like being rich!" I said, wiping my eyes. "I want to be normal. Not a heir to a throne. I want to do things myself..." I said, looking up into the mirror at my reflection. "I want to be myself." I mumbled. I stared into my ice blue eyes, and at my ocean blue hair.

Wisteria's POV:

Wisteria's POV:

"Shiva looked sad." I said, watching her exit the room. "Well, she doesn't exactly like being at her own home. She hates it here." Tyrael sighed. "Why's that?" Cobalt asked, leaning back in his chair. "Remember when Shiva told you three that she didn't want to be a princess?" Rhythmus asked. "Yeah." Sylvia nodded. "She doesn't like wearing fancy clothes, or having things done for her. She's the complete opposite of her mother." Rhythmus continued. "She hates me, rather." Her mother smiled, looking down. "I try to make sure that she is happy, but she doesn't want money, royalty, fame, or anything." She laughed. "She's just rebellious, in a sense?" I asked. "More like, she'd rather be a commoner." Tyrael said. "If she's taking this long in the bathroom, then she's probably out of the castle by now." Her mother said, sipping her tea. "She probably froze the guards again... I'll fetch her." Rhythmus said, getting up and walking out of the dining hall. "We'll go too." I said, as I stood up, along with cobalt. "Might want to change out of that dress." She laughed, as I nodded.

Timeskip!~

"That dress was itchy..." I sighed. We all were back in our normal clothes, and we were outside of the castle, searching for Shiva. "The sun is already about to set..." Rhythmus said, as he started running ahead. "Hurry!" He ordered, as we followed. "Oh, I forgot that thieves and such come out at night..." I said, thinking I was dumb for pondering why night was so important. "She's somewhere." Cobalt said. "Incanta!; Illumination!" Sylvia said, as small footprints appeared on the ground. "I've illuminated her tracks! Let's go!" Sylvia said, flying ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story is so fun to write.

I low key ship Rhythmus with shiva.

BECAUSE HE'S HER KNIGHT IN A SHINING....

Tux...

He doesn't wear armor XD

But yeah! This is a super cool story So far in my opinion!

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~