Chapter 7 - Goliath

We got in a battle stance as soon as the giant shadow came into view. "Haha, you all look so tiny!" The little girl giggled, as the castle warped and turned into a giant crater. "N-no!" Shiva said. "Void magic. The ability to disguise someone, or something, into an object or person that she's captured. Everything she captures goes to a blank space, until death." Sylvia said, casting enchantments on us. "Damn." Cobalt said. "I'm gonna turn you all into dolls..." She said.

"Bring it!" We all shouted

"Bring it!" We all shouted. "Yo, Wisteria, any plan of attack?" Cobalt asked, as I stood still as everyone defended themselves from attacks. "Go for its legs, it's weak point!" I said. "Got it." Rhythmus said, as he and Cobalt started to charge ahead. "O holy light, give me your strength... Incanta!" Sylvia said as magic power swirled around her. A marking appeared on the back of all of our hands.

 A marking appeared on the back of all of our hands

"It's an enchantment, now go!" Sylvia ordered. "Shiva, what else can you do with your magic besides freeze things?" I asked, creating a wall of vines to block us. "That's all I can do!" She said, looking down. "Her powers are still unawakened." Rhythmus said. "Damn, this thing's tough!" Cobalt said, as they attacked it as much as they could. "You're all so dense! He's made of shadow, duh!" The little girl laughed. "The only way to hurt him would be to... Aha!" I said, getting an idea and looking at Shiva. "Eep! What?" She asked, scared. "Can you freeze him?" I pointed. "I can freeze him, but it wouldn't last long enough to attack... I'd have to use all of my energy for it to last more than two minutes..." She said. "We can make this work... Ah!" I said, as the vine cage started to weaken. "Slash left! Slash right!" The girl said, as the monster swung its giant claws at us twice. "Defenses are... Down!" I said, as the monster destroyed them, and I nearly got crushed. But Cobalt pulled me out of the way in time. "Quit daydreaming and fight!" He said, as I stood up. "I... I don't know if I can do it... But... Okay!" Shiva said, as a rune appeared, and she inhaled a lot of air, then exhaled an icy most that froze the monsters legs. She stopped eventually, and fell forwards. "Whoa...!" I said. Her ice had froze the monster completely. "With just a deep breath..." I said, looking up at the forty foot tall monster, encased completely in ice.

" I said, looking up at the forty foot tall monster, encased completely in ice

"Now!" She managed to shout, as we all attacked. I whipped it with steel-like vines, Cobalt used his lightning on his sword, Rhythmus stabbed away with his rapiers, eventually the monster shattered. We had won. "That was so awesome!" Cobalt and Sylvia cheered. "It was all thanks to Shiva." I smiled, as Rhythmus picked her up, and carried her piggy-back style. "I used too much magic..." She pouted, our of breath. "If she exceeds her limit, she goes limp, and falls over." Rhythmus said, as she nodded. Her cat-like creature popped out of her sweatshirt's hood, as it purred and rubbed its face against her. "Wait-- where'd the girl go?" Cobalt asked, looking around. I saw a small knife fly straight at my forehead from an unknown location, and I couldn't block it in time. "Nope." Cobalt used his sword to stop it. "Just remember..." The girl appeared in front of us. "There's no stopping us." She smiled, before warping away, and the castle and the city returned to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps! o/

Damn! Chapter 7 already haha!

I have a question.

I know we're still early in the story, but which two characters do you ship together the most?

If none, then who's your favorite character, and why?

Like, what makes them your favorite?

XD

So, with that out of the way, I hope you've enjoyed this story and its pictures so far! I draw the pics in school, and I bust my ass trying to make them cool(・□・;)

I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye-Bye!~ (=゚ω゚)