Chapter 1 - Wisteria

"We are one with Mother Nature. Use her power wisely, and gain her trust."

I walked down the streets of Avera, a rather large and flourishing city. Avera itself was quite the sight. It's hundreds of stories tall skyscrapers, it's stores, and its tranquil gardens were very popular and enjoyable. It's also home to a notorious gang that I've been warned of. But, I didn't heed that warning. Instead, I'm getting rid of them for the city's stake. The gangs name is Lockpick. They're supposedly one of the strongest gangs out there. Wealth, power, they have it all... But not for long. I walked down an alley, put my mask on, and put my hood up. I created spiked vines that I wrapped around my fists. I silently ran deeper into the alley, until I heard voices. I hid behind a corner. "...You get the package yet...", "...It should be on its way here..." I eavesdropped on the two's conversation. "Package?" I said silently. 'It could be anything from drugs, to a bomb... Either way, I should take caution.' I thought. I looked around, analyzing my surroundings. I noticed vines on the wall opposite of the one I was leaning against. I looked at them, and I made a small vine extend towards me. I pointed in their direction. The vine split into two, and silently knocked them out, then returned to the wall. I ran past the men, and walked up the stairs to the catwalk that extended above the alleyway, so I was able to sneak past all of the henchmen. I saw a man who was probably the leader because he looked like an absolute douchebag, and 12 other henchmen. I listened carefully to the conversation, and I was right. Drugs. I decided to drop down from the catwalk, landing flawlessly in the middle of the twelve henchmen, leading to them giving me a surprised expression as they cocked their guns. "..." I stayed silent. "Who the hell are you?" Their leader asked with a hoarse voice. "That is none of your concern." I said. "Oh, so you're a nosy little girl, eh?" He replied, as his men snarled. "And? What of it?" I replied, remaining calm. "You know what we do to dirty rats like you?" He snarled. "Kill them." I said. "Took the words right outta my mouth!" He said, as he ordered his men to fire their guns. I stood there, as vines formed around me, strong as steel. They stopped the trajectory of the bullets, keeping me safe. I created small vines that were almost like string and sent them to each of the henchmen. The vines twisted around their ankles, as they swung the men around and slammed them into the floor. The vine cage dissapeared once they were all knocked out. "You're next." I said, turning to their boss. "You won't get me." He said, grinning. He reached into one of the many crates that were behind him and pulled out a rocket launcher. "You can't beat me with that." I snickered. Another vine appeared at his feet, and he shot the ground he was standing on, and basically just killed himself. "I guess I'm done here." I shrugged, taking off my mask, and walking out of the alley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps!

I just wanted to thank you for checking this book out!

And I have a few things to tell also!

Fun fact: The Main Character of this book was named after a song by Hands Like Houses called wisteria! XD

Anyways, the second thing I wanna tell you is...

Fanart is accepted!!!

Yay!

If you wanna submit Fanart, be my guest! All you have to do is tag me!

Cool right? (=゚ω゚)

But anyways, I certainly hope you've enjoyed the first chapter of "Wisteria Of Eden" as much as I enjoyed writing it!

See ya later!~