Chapter 6 - Void

After the fight with Rhythmus, and a long explanation, we were all heading to the castle in sapphire city. You'd think a 14 year old princess would want to stay one." Cobalt laughed. "Yeah, it's weird, I know. It's just that I'd rather do things myself than have people do stuff for me." She laughed. "For a second I thought that Rhythmus was your father." Sylvia said, causing Shiva to laugh. "It's probably because he's so mature and responsible. He's only Eighteen." She said. "Wait, What?" I questioned. "Indeed." He nodded. "His father was the leader of My grandmothers army. Normally Rhythmus would be the heir, but someone else was put in charge." Shiva said, grabbing his hand.

"I told her mother that I'd rather protect Shiva

"I told her mother that I'd rather protect Shiva. Taking care of a massive army takes a lot of training and work." He said. "Hm... Hey, Miss Fairy?" Shiva asked Sylvia. "It's Sylvia... Anyways, did you need something?" She replied. "How old are you?" Shiva asked. "I'm 654 and counting!" She said proudly. "If so, then why are you so tiny? You appear to be a Forest Fairy, so shouldn't you be Miss Wisteria's height by now?" She asked, as Sylvia's eyebrow twitched. "Ahem... I have absolutely no idea... Haha!" She said, attempting to hide her anger. Cobalt was laughing. "Believe it or not, a common forest fairy will usually stay around Sylvia's size. You're thinking of Wisps, which are mythical ghosts of the Flora." I said. "The Flora Wisps are the Fairy Gods." Sylvia said. "Ah." Shiva smiled, as we arrived at the city, and eventually made our way to the castle entrance.

...

"...?" I raised an eyebrow. "Does anyone feel the earth shaking slightly?" I asked. "Now that you mention it..." Rhythmus said.

....

Thee Goliath Has walked upon the Earth...

"Oh great, now we're hearing voices." Cobalt rolled his eyes.

Left Foot

Left Foot...

Right Foot...

Repeat, for those were Mother's Orders...

"Whatever it is, it's getting closer!" I said, putting on my mask. "I'll use my spells." Sylvia said, as she began to glow. "Holy shit." Cobalt said, as we all looked up at a giant shadow creature with a little girl sitting on his shoulder. The girl's hair was styled so it covered her eyes. She started to laugh maniacally.

"Let's play!"