Chapter 5 - The Ice Princess

It has been 3 days since I met cobalt and Sylvia, and we decided to travel together. Cobalt said that we should be a team, but I'm not sure if any of us have an answer to that.

"Who thought that it'd be a good idea to go to Sapphire city anyways?" Sylvia said, shivering due to the cold. "I believe Cobalt suggested it." I said, unfazed by the temperature. "Yeah, b-but you guys agreed to it!" He shouted, also cold. "Anyways, HOW ARE YOU NOT COLD?!" Cobalt Shouted. "Like I said, Training." I said. "Rhythmus, over here! Hurry!" I heard a girl's laughter. "Don't go too far, Shiva." I heard a man's voice. "Get down!" I said, pushing Sylvia and Cobalt's heads down as we crouched in the snow. "...Mistress." The man, Rhythmus, said as he looked around. "Need something?" The girl, Shiva, said, looking up at him. "Meep?" A small cat-like creature popped out of the girl's hood. "Stay here for a moment." He said, grabbing the hilt of one of his rapiers.

" He said, grabbing the hilt of one of his rapiers

"Aw shit." Cobalt said silently, as we stood up. "You've found us." I said. "I must ask why you are hiding." He said, glaring at us slightly. "Awwww! That cat thing is adorable-- EEK!" Sylvia flew to the girl, and got knocked back by the suit-wearing man. "Keep your distance." He demanded, as Sylvia screeched and hid behind me. "This is bad... Really really bad...!" I heard the girl mumble. "We aren't here to--" I was interrupted by him drawing his rapiers, and nearly stabbing me. I jumped back. "We aren't here to fight... But if you insist." I said, putting on my mask, and creating spiked vines that wrapped around my fists. He attempted to attack me again, and I dodged every thrust of his two rapiers. "He's fast!" Sylvia said, surprised. "Yeah, but Wisteria seems faster." Cobalt yawned, crossing his arms. I punched him in the side. "Not a bad move, I will admit." He smirked, "STOP RIGHT NOW!" The girl shouted, as she made a rune in the air.

" He smirked, "STOP RIGHT NOW!" The girl shouted, as she made a rune in the air

"...!" She exhaled a crystalline blue mist, which froze us all?! "I can't... Move!" Sylvia said, trying to free herself. "Ahem. Sorry about that, you guys!" She said, walking into the space between the frozen Rhythmus and I. "I am Shiva Crystalia." She said, smiling. "You're a princess?!" Cobalt shouted in surprise. "..." She sighed. "Well, yeah. I'm a princess, but I hate being one. I hate having to be formal all the time, and all that grown up stuff." She laughed. "And how old are you exactly?" I asked. "Thirteen." She said. "Back to the topic at hand, this is Rhythmus. He's my bodyguard, and somewhat of a butler." She said, gesturing towards him. "Try not attacking everyone near me okay?" She grumbled, glaring at him slightly. "My apologies." He said. "Alright. If I release you all, promise me that you won't fight." She said, as we all nodded. We were back to normal, and we could move again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo.

I'm in love with this story.

XD

I was listening to fall out boy while writing this, along with MCR

I'm TRAAAASSHHHH!!!!
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Okay, so I'll see you all in the next chapter!! Bye bye!~