6. Final

"What Lauren?... Say something?... You're scaring me." Camila eye's the green eye'd girl sitting next to her on the park bench.

Lauren insisted they needed to take Daisy out to the skate park. Camila agreed immediately, happy to get away from the overbearing Biggs. He's been around more often and it doesn't sit well with her stomach. Plus the body guard also stated she had something important to tell her. That didn't help the growing feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Do you love me?" Lauren suddenly says turning her focus from Daisy to Camila.

"Yes, of course I do Laur." she takes her hand in her own.

"Then don't hate me for what I'm about to tell you."

"What are you..."

"Shh. Just listen okay. And after if you still love me then help me.

"Lauren what..."

"Daisy is my sister."

"Wait what?!" Camila's jaw drops at the sudden news. "Biggs' is your father?"

"What? No. I went away for school and when I came my mother had been murdered. She left me a note telling me Biggs took advantage of her. She ended up pregnant and he stole the baby. She left the birth certificate and a picture. It took everything in me to not walk in that house and strangle him. Instead I gained his trust and begin looking out for her. I didn't want her exposed to all the woman he brought in and out of the house. Or to his drug money. But I could only do so much."

"Drug money?" Camila ask confused. "I thought he owns a Casino?"

"No that's a cover up. He has drug mules bring in drugs from all kinds of different countries. Anyway, he want's to leave now and take just Daisy. Fire us and hire new people in a new country."

"Why don't you just tell him your her sister?"

"Yea right. He had my mom killed you don't think he'll kill me? So I arranged for someone to kidnap her, which failed, but I'm going to try again. I don't want her to live with him anymore."

"You planned that?"

"Yes."

"I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll help me."

"Laur this is too much. You can get hurt."

"I'm doing it whether you help or not Camila. I just don't want to have to leave you behind."

"What are you going to do?"

"Well first, are you helping me or not?"

After much thought Camila agrees to help. This is what she threw her old life away for. Something new. She isn't about to throw it all away again. She love's Lauren and she love's Daisy. She can't imagine her life without them now. 

Lauren broke down into details about what the plan is. She plans to fake Daisy and Camila's kidnapping at a movie theater. And during the pretend struggle Lauren is to fake her death. Thus leaving the trio to flee together. With all the little details gone over and over again the motion is set into action. 

----

"Where's Daisy?" Lauren shouts from the up top the stair case.

Camila checks her purse for her cell phone hoping she hadn't forgot it in her room. "She's already in the car. Hurry or we'll be late for the movie!" she yells back at the body guard.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." 

They walk out of the house arguing about what movie they'll be watching. Suddenly the front door opens again, reveling a scowling Mr. Biggs.