3.

Despite Camila's worry about the bodyguard scheming on her employment, she still has her job a week later. Daisy is about to start the first grade. They all go out school shopping for the little one but Jauregui is against every decision the new nanny is making.

"She wont like that color." the body guard sighs for the tenth time.

"Oh really? That's why she picked it out." Camila argues back just low enough for them to hear.

"She'll pick anything that you picked out."

"Is Lolo jealous?" 

"I'm not jealous. And I told you not to call me that."

"You look so cute with your cold glare and piercing green eyes." the new nanny teases. She figured if all this arguing got them no where she'd at least have her fun. 

Jauregui grunts in frustration sitting back down on the bench outside of the fitting room. Daisy has been trying on the new clothes. With her new found favoritism in the new nanny, she's quick to agree and take her side every time. Leaving a sighing body guard behind them.

"How's it looking Daisy?" Camila knocks on the stall door she's in.

"I don't know." A little voice answers back.

The new nanny looks over at the body guard who shrugs with a knowing skirk. She mouths the words "I told you." Camila rolls her eyes and turns back to the stall.

"Come out let me see." 

"I have to put it back on?!" Daisy replies in her sassy tone.

Jauregui laughs from behind Camila. She turns and flips the body guard the bird before addressing the little one. 

"No. It's fine sweetie, just put your clothes back on."

The new nanny turns and joins the body guard on the bench. 

"It's fine sweetie." the green eye'd girl mimics Camila's tone.

Before the new nanny can retaliate, the little girl burst through the door.

"Let's go find more!" she cheers pulling on both girls hands.

They reluctantly follow behind.

-----

A million outfits later and they are finally back home. Camila hasn't seen Jauregui since they got home and she is glad. Always bumping heads with her has become a nightmare. 

It seems ever since the beach that every time Daisy is out of ear shot, the body guard makes a sny comment or gesture to Camila. Such as sassing her word choices, mocking her tone or flipping her off. The nanny does admit she does it too but will also admit it's becoming annoying.

After lunch Daisy and the new nanny put all the new clothes away in the closet and dressers. Still no sign of the body guard as Camila puts the little one down for a nap.

"Camila?" Daisy calls out to the new nanny as she was about to leave the room.

"Yes cutie?" she stops at the door way.

"Promise you won't leave too soon?"

"You want me to wait until you fall asleep?"

"No, I mean leave being my nanny."

"Oh Daisy," Camila walks back over and sits on the edge of the pink bed. "I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere."

"Promise?"

"Pinkie promise sweetie!" 

Daisy reaches for Camila's out stretched pinkie with her own.

"Even when Lolo's mean to you. You have to stay."