Chapter 13: Second Chance

Harley runs to the toilet, "I'll just be a minute." Steve waits patiently, he looks out at the night sky. It was a beautiful clear night. Hearing the bolt of the toilet door open, he turns to see Harley standing there with one hand on her hip and another on the doorframe. She's wearing her red babydoll lingerie. Walking up to him seductively, Steve remembers how this played out last time. She places her hands on his chest and looks up into his eyes, "Shall we try this again, Capt'n?"

Harley sank to her knees, her legs parted, gazing up at the Captain, one hand sliding up his leg. Her hands slowly worked over his buttons and zip, biting her lip in anticipation. There weren't many things Harley enjoyed more than serving, being used for pleasure. "Do you want this?" She purrs. "Y... Ye... Yes." Steve just managed to get the word out, "How badly?" She grins, making him work for it, watching him squirm in this new way. "You want to know how badly, Harley?" As he punches the wall to let out some of the tension. He grabs Harley pushing her back onto the mattress and slowly starts to undress in front of her, Harley bites her lip as she waits eagerly, knowing what's coming. He continues to strip down till he's just in his underwear.

Harley stretches out, back arching as her hands wander down her front, over the thin fabric covering her breasts, and down to the soft warm skin of her thighs. Lifting the fabric of her red babydoll lingerie, her hands slowly moving between her legs, soft wet sounds accompanied by her soft fast breaths. Her hand returns to her lips as she licks her fingers clean, slowly and deliberately sucking them. Her eyes closed briefly in enjoyment before looking once again deep into the Captain's eyes. She crawls across the bed, pulling him down to her level. Lying on his back, she straddles him, trailing soft kisses down his neck, over his chest, getting lower and lower. She edges off the mattress, kneeling at his feet, kissing at the hem of his boxers, which is getting lower as she pulls them off.

Tossing the boxers aside she wraps her hand around his throbbing cock, swirling her tongue on the tip, and licking the shaft in long slow strokes. She could feel his eyes on her, so she gazed at him, slowly taking every inch of his cock into her soft wet lips. Steve sat upright, pushing the hair from Harley's face. He gathers it up into a ponytail with his fist, hand moving in time with her head, slowly, teasingly bobbing up and down. He groaned as he felt her tongue working greedily over his meat, her soft moans muffled by her mouthful. She pulls away only briefly, planting kisses at the base of his shaft as she sultry moans, "Good God, I love sucking your cock!" Her lips hungrily return to suck on his cock, working over it much like she did to that lollipop all those months ago.

Her pace quickens, taking him faster and deeper, gagging slightly around his length. Her spare hand wandering back between her legs, she was dripping wet now, and aching to be filled, to have her tight little pussy stretched. She pulls away from his cock for the last time, a popping sound as he leaves her greedy lips. Climbing back on the bed, she climbs over him, pushing him back against the bed, rubbing her clit against the hotness of his shaft, pausing slightly each time the tip reaches her opening. Teasingly pressing against him, purring moans as she felt his hands wander down her back, and to her soft ass, squeezing it tight before giving it a slap that made her gasp, biting her lip, in that way he couldn't resist. Steve had enough, he wants her, now. His hands on her hips he forced his cock deep inside her tight wet hole, hearing her gasp under her breath, "Fuuuck!" Her hips began to rock in time with his thrusts, soft sounds of skin slapping against skin, breaths hot on his neck. He pulled her babydoll off over her head, breasts now hot against his skin. Harley sat upright, one hand playing with her clit, the other caressing her breasts, teasing a nipple ring as she gyrated her hips against him.

"C'om ere'!" Captain growls primally, pulling her back against him, making her smile, gasp and giggle lightly. He flips them over so he was on top. "You've been very.. very.. naughty!" He growls in her ear, pinning her hands above her head as he sucks at her neck. She wraps her legs around his waist as he slides slowly, but deeply inside. It was his turn to tease her, he knew she wanted it hot and fast, so he was deliberately going to take it slow, sensual. His cock teasing her, just the tip inside, feeling her clench tight around him, her body betraying her mind. Using his spare hand he wandered it down to her clit, gliding it in slow circles. She couldn't control her hips, as they began to rock back and forth, taking him inside her by a centimeter, but no more as she rocks backwards. Her cheeks were flushed, her chest rising and falling heavily as she bites her lip, pleading for more with her eyes. "This is all you're getting .. till you ask nicely!" Captain smiles devilishly. That wild look flashes in her eyes, she hated to lose a challenge, that control was always to be taken not given if she could help it, a battle of will powers.

The wet sounds get louder as Captain teases another centimetre inside, taking it back out. Releasing her wrists he pulled her legs up over his shoulders. She felt so small and feminine being pulled about like this. With her legs positioned, he held her wrists again, his forehead pressed to hers, he nibbled at her neck, a hand caressing her small pert breasts. Smiling as she gasps, when he lightly pulls at her nipple ring. He presses his lips to hers, running his other hand through her hair, feeling her fingers do the same. "Please!" She begs, unable to take it any longer, "Take me! Please! I want it! I need it!" She moans softly into his ear. "Please, what?" He teases. "Please, Captain!" She groans, her words trailing into a moan, as he slid his entire cock inside her. He held it there briefly, enjoying the warmth and wetness of her pussy.

He growls, the beast within wanting to do such bad things to her. The beast was winning. He begins to thrust in and out, faster and faster. This was a passionate fucking, raw and primal. He straightens his back, pulling Harley's hips forwards, each time he thrusts, pounding deep inside. Harley's moans got louder and louder, her hands clawing at the bedsheet, her back arching, "Ahh! Ohh.. Ohh fuck, I'm.. I'm gonna." For once it was Harley unable to get her words out, "Cumming!" She groans, biting her lip, her head thrown back in ecstasy.

Steve stops, catching his own breath, admiring the view in front of him. This wild girl, vulnerable and gasping under him. He grins devilishly, he wasn't done yet. Not after all these months, all she had put him through. She wants rough, she was getting it. He pulls out, standing at the edge of the bed, and pulling her towards him. She was still spaced out, her head spinning. He flips her onto her stomach, groping her soft ass, kneading it. He gives it a hard slap and Harley gasps back to life again. She gazes over her shoulder, eyes sparkling in the low light. Raising her ass, back arching delicately. Her soaking pussy peeking out from between her thighs teasingly. Steve parts her lips with the tip of his cock, her pussy was so soft, clean shaven, and positively soaking. He pushes inside, grinning as he hears her gasp. Placing his hands on her hips, mentally counting down as he slams his cock inside her, again and again. Pulling her against him, hard, fast, primal, rough, raw and passionate. Skin slapping against skin, making her ass bounce, cushin for the pushin. The covers bunched up from Harley grasping at them, crying out in pleasure. Steve was on the edge, so close. "Please! Captain!" She moans, "Please, fill my tight little cunt with your hot wet cum!" She moans louder. Her voice jumped with each thrust. He couldn't take it after that. He thrust hard inside her, shooting his entire hot load, deep inside, growling in pleasure as he collapses on top of her. They both lead on the bed, Steve could feel Harley shuddering in pleasure, her pussy spasming around his now softening cock, the aftershock of her own orgasm.