"Kristine..." he says, his hand lifting to touch her cheek. "Kristine, I-"

"Hey!"

Both heads turn to look down at the hill, only to find one of the guards staring up at them.

"Get down from there! Your parents are looking for you two!"

Without a moment to think, Kristine smiles gleefully and jumps up, landing on her bottom and sliding down the hill. The guard extends his hand and helps her to her feet. She nods her head in thanks and watches as Aaron carefully tries to climb back down but ends up falling and sliding down. He thumps when he reaches the bottom, groaning and rubbing his lower back.

She didn't mean to, but a small laugh escapes her lips. Kristine quickly covers her mouth with her hands, looking at Aaron. But then she ends up laughing even harder.

The guard shifts uncomfortably. "Madame, you need to come with me. Now."

"Why? I was just having some fun. I'm sure my parents would understand."

"No, it is you that doesn't understand," he takes a deep breath. "My Princess, your mother has gone into labor."

XXXX

Beatrice fell limp onto the bed once she heard the sweet sound of her newborn baby crying. Tears of joy escaped from her eyes as the nurse lifted the baby up into the air, cleaning the blood off. Tobias collapsed next to his wife on the bed, cupping her face in his hands and leaning onto her forehead, wiping the sweat off with his thumb.

"It's a boy, your majesties." The nurse says with a smile as she wraps the newborn carefully in a blue silk blanket and places him carefully in his mother's arms.

Tobias smiles proudly at his son, who babbles and waves his small arms in the air. Beatrice carefully sits up, caressing the small baby's face.

"He's perfect, Tobias," she says quietly.

"What are we going to name him?" He asks, he too stroking the baby's face.

"He looks like an Alexander, no?" She smiles.

He shrugs. "I see it fitting."

"Alexander Eaton."

Tobias places a sweet and loving kiss on his wife's lips before kissing his son's forehead and motioning for the nurse to go and get their two other children. The door opens as Kristine and Nathaniel slowly walk inside, approaching the bed.

"Are you okay, Mom?" Nathaniel asks immediately.

Beatrice nods, turning Alexander in her arms. "This is your new brother, Alexander."

A smile forms on Kristine's face as she takes a seat next to her mother, looking at the baby. "He looks just like you, Dad. You've got the same eyes, the same hair..."

"The same gender..." Nathaniel mumbles quietly. "Does this mean I have competition now?"

Tobias laughs. "I think we lost you already to that library, son."

Nathaniel shrugs and looks at his mother. "I'm still your favorite, right? Don't worry about Kristine, she's not that bright. As for Alexander, well he won't remember this conversation, so you can tell me."