28(wedding)

Today is the day. Super excited ako. I can't believe that I'm going to be ok of the Rivero's. I can't believe na umabot kami ni Ricci ganito ka layo. But here it is Bella. Andito na. Yung dating pinapangarap mo.

Nag toothbrush na ako. Naligo na rin. Nag bihis ng pambahay muna since it's too early pa daw. Mamaya na daw kami mag ready.

After how many hours, andito na ang mag aayos.

" Bella.. are you ready?" Tanong ng make up artist. Tumango Lang naman ako. Bumaba siya at kinuha ang mga gamit. Bumaba na rin ako para uninom ng tubig.

Actually I'm very excited. The more when it comes to see him. Pero mamaya pa Kami mag kita.

Nag mamake up na ako. Magaling naman yung make up artist.

" so.. Bella, excited ka na ba?" Tanong niya

" eh hehehehe oo " Sabi ko naman.

" well tama Lang talaga. Your getting married to someone who truly loves you. " Sabi niya naman. I just smiled at HER. Bakla nga Dba? Wahahahaha

Hours passed and everyone was ready. Hindi pa ako bumaba dahil takot ako at mahihiya. Hahaha.

" anak, lets go down na. We should get going sa church." Sabi naman ni dad. I saw a very big smile plastered in his face.

Andito na Kame sa sasakyan. I was very happy actually. Half of me also wants to cry.

Minutes later, andito na kami sa simbahan. Ako na lng yata ang hinihintay nila. I went in front of the door. They fixed my wedding dress.
-------RICCiS POV

Standing here. Waiting for her. My one and only. The girl who I truly loved. I want to spend my life with.

Sa totoo Lang, gusto ko nang umiyak. Pero reserve this for later its hot yet starting. I'm still waiting for her.

Finally, they opened the door. I saw her. She's so beautiful. I feel so lucky to have her. Can I cry now? No, not now Ricci. Gosh I just feel so lucky.
----------- BELLAS POV
They opened the door for me. Everyone was looking at me. My best friends and family were looking at me and obviously smiling. Walking going to the isle. I saw him.

RICCI..... 💝

I wanna cry pero it won't go out. Dad, here beside me, walking with me just makes me feel comfortable. I just smiled and keep walking.

Andito na ako. Sa harap niya. Dad let go of me and gave me to Ricci. He smiled at me. I can see the happiness in his eyes.

He brought me in front of the altar.

Nagsalita na ang priest. ((((sorry guys I really don't know what the priest will say during a wedding. I'll just try to make my own. Bare with me loves )))

" today, we are all gathered here for the wedding of Alvino and Rivero. " at tuluyan ng nagsalita.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*

" Bella, mahal ko. I feel so lucky to have you. Sorry sa mga nagawa ko noon. Thank you for giving me this chance. For accepting me as your husband. For being part of the Riveros, finally. I'm so happy to be here in front with you. I promise to be your husband for the rest of your life. I'll stay loyal to you. I love you mahal ko. " Sabi niya. I can see his tears going down. Umiyak na din ako. Huhuhubells

" Ricci, mahal ko. I'm also very lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for accepting me in your life. I promise to be the best wife that you will ever have. I'll stay with you forever, whatever may happen I will always be here for you. I love you too mahal." Sabi ko. Umiiyak na Kami dalawa.