20(invisible)

LET GO AND MOVE ON

I woke up in the morning when the sun shines bright. I feel like I'm not feeling well. After what happened last night. I finally had the guts to do it. But it's hard for me to accept. I guess it's also the right thing to do. I don't like people playing around me like a stupid game, after being serious about them.

After ng morning routine ko, I went to school. There's only one question in my mind right now.
Alam ba ng mga GA ang Pinag gagawa ni Ricci and Michelle? Hayssssss. I want to stop this stupid game or what ever you call that. I need to talk to them.

I went inside the classroom. I saw Brent and Ricci talking. They were seated at the back. I went in front beside Chinnel, juliene and Eya. " girl, Ricci told me everything." Sabi naman ni Eya. Ate Mika, went in side th classroom and hugged me tight. She said she was sorry. Like she does not even need to. It's not her fault. She outside the classroom and went to her class. " Bella..." Sabi naman ni Chinnel. " sorry about it " sabi ni juliene. They hugged me and tapped my back. My tears was about to fall, but I stopped it. I looked back and saw Ricci looking at me. I faced in front again.
Dumating na rin ang teacher namen. The class started. It was fine pero nasa utak ko Parin si Ricci. God, I missed him so much.

After ng class, nag practice kame. As usual andito si Michelle. She's back and I'm happy. Nag practice rin ang mga green archers. Nag water break Kami. Brent,Aljun and Kib went near me.
" I'm sorry Kung naggawa namen yun." Sabi ni Brent. " I know naman na you dnt stop him for doing it. Okay Lang naman." I said." Alam Kong Hindi." Sabi ni Kib. " Hindi nga " sabi ni Aljun. " I'm fine na nga d ba? What do you hell want me to say?" I shouted like sobra talaga. They all looked at me. " Bella stop it." Sabi naman ni ate Mika. I just bowed my head. And excused my self. I went to the comfort room and sumunod sina Chinnel, juliene and Eya. " girl... " sabi ni Chinnel. I told them that I just want to be alone. They went back sa gym. Ako, I went home na agad.

It looks like na ayaw Nila sa akin. They seemed to like Michelle now a days. Before they treated mess a little sister and now, parang they don't know me already. How much pain am I feeling now? More than the pain I felt last night.

------ FASTFORWARD::::::
Early in the morning, I went to school na.
As I arrived there, Chinnel and juliene talked to me. Absent daw si Eya sabi ni Chinnel she texted her. I went in the class and saw Ricci, Brent and Michelle. Laughing and taking, before, I was in Michelle's place. Now I feel like trash. A thing that don't need anymore. I miss them.
( fast forward again guysss sorry )
During sa practice, I was so tahimik. I did not talk to anyone. I tried to ask them something pero I feel like they are ignoring me, feel like galit sila. What did I fucking do again? I tried to ask ate Mika something pero she did not answer. I asked Michelle, she did not answer and so the others too. I was so pissed off. Si Chinnel and juliene na Lang ang ka usap ko.

Days passed by and they still do the same thing. Ignoring me like a piece of shit. Trash and like they don't know me. Poised off na talaga ako. I just wanna shout at them. I'm just tired of what they're doing to me right now. Michelle is the new little sister.

Nag binding bonding sila and I'm no longer included. Are they choosin a side? Riccis and Michelle's side? Tapos si juliene, channel and Eya Lang ang kakampi ko? Why are they doing this? Did I do something again?
" what the hell is wrong?" I shouted and walked out. I went outside and Chinnel and juliene was supposed to follow me pero Eya said to give me space. Yes the hell I need space. Everything is just so enough. I'm so tired of this. I just want to cry that's all. I want to hug someone.

After ng class, I went home na agad.
My eyes were very red and it's clear na I cried.
" nak, you Kay?" Mom asked. " no" I said. " come here," she said. I sat down beside her and asked me what're wrong.
" ma, I just can't anymore. Sobra na ang ginawa Nila. I'm so pissed off. I'm so sorry to say this but Wala na kame ni Ricci since last week. After that day, they ignored me. My second family. Leaving me like a trash and like they don't know me. I don't even know what I did. Like, I was just pissed off Kay Brent, Kib and Aljun because they did not stop Ricci from flirting to Michelle, so I shouted at the three of them and ate Mika tried to stop me and I walked out because I did not know what to do. I just don't know what to do anymore. They won't even talk to me anymore. I just want to cry and relax. Empty my mind." I said. " hushshhhhh now baby." Sabi naman ni mommy. She hugged me and rubbed my back.

I went up stairs and cried all night. This day is so tiring and literally the worst.

------------------------
Hi guys! I hoped you like chapter twenty and please vote. It will truly make me happy and I will be more eager to update. Love y'all take car and God bless. 😘