14 ( cebu)

Mom said na we will go to Cebu daw. I was very quiet when she said that.mi can't be far way from Ricci.
I stood up sa dining table and drank water. My mom noticed the dead air when I stood up.

I went up sa room and changed to get ready for school. I feel like someone was going in my room.
*knock knock
" nak, I know that you can't go away from Ricci. But we have to." She said. " why do we have to go there?" I asked and sat down at the edge of my bed. " birthday kaseh ng Lola mo. But don't worry mga 5 days Lang naman tayo eh. " she said and sat beside me while rubbing my back. " okay I'll try to convince him." I said and smiled. She hugged me and thank me for understanding.

I really have to do this. Birthday kaseh ng grand mother ko. It's been years since I haven't seen them with my other relatives. They transferred kaseh sa Cebu when the company here went down. They have there own company and continued it in Cebu and it was the highest company.

I went down stairs and went inside the car. I'm wearing jeans and off shoulders. With flat sandals.
-------------------------SCHOOL --------------

I went down sa car and went directly sa first class ko. I saw Ricci and the other GA's. Chinnel, juliene and Eya is also here. I sat at the back of Chinnel." Girl.. I have a problem." I said. " omg ano?" She asked. Chinnel called Eya and juliene. So they went near us and listened to what I said. " my family and I are going to Cebu for 5 days. Tomorrow na flight namen. Birthday kaseh ng Lola ko. I can't go away from Ricci." I said when my face went down. They said that they are willing to wait for me.
Eya signaled Ricci and its because I noticed.
Ricci sat beside me and asked. " hey.. What's wrong with my baby?" He asked. He noticed my face. " Ricci I'll tell you something but don't get mad. " I said. " ano yun?" He asked. " we're going to Cebu. 5 days Lang naman eh. Birthday kaseh ng Lola ko. We're leaving. Tomorrow. " I said. " shhhhh. It's fine. I'll wait for you." He said with a smile. " basta. Ako Parin baby no ah? " he asked. I nodded my head and smiled at him. He hugged me tightly.
Thank god he understand.

After the class, I went home na. But before that happened. I went to the basketball court and talked to Ricci. After talking he hugged me and said that he is going to miss me. I said it back to. We made a promise to each other. Yung walang Iwanan.
------------------ next day ----------
Mom: are you ready?
Me: yah last night Lang
Mom: let's go na.

We went, inside the car.
FASTFORWARD.....

We arrived na sa Cebu. It feels just like home.
When we arrived, we went inside the car. We ate sa Sm seaside and gala gala Lang.
Tomorrow na ang birthday ni Lola. For sure it will be Bongga.
Grabeh. Miss ko na agad si Ricci.
I grabbed my phone and I took a picture of the beautiful view. I posted it sa Instagram. Agad namang ni like si Ricci.
1 new message
From:Baby
Enjoy ka ba diyan?

When I read his message, a big smile appeared on my face. Suddenly my mom took a picture of me smiling while holding or texting back to cci. Pa stolen stolen pa to si mama o. Ahahahaha

To: baby
Not that much.
From: baby
Baka May bago ka na ah😞
To:baby
Promise is a promise 😍
From:baby
Just take your time. Pray always love you

I smiled like the greatest ever.