12 ( first monthsary )

It's our first monthsary ni Ricci. I hope it will go strong. Saan kaya Kane later? Hayssssss.

Before I went down stairs, I took a bath and toothbrush. I was about to text Ricci pero later na lng cguro naka tulog pa. So I'm wearing craptop, that says "341" and black skirt, pairing it with flat sandals.
Before I went down again, I played some music and did some things on my face abanabahah .

When I went down, I yawned and closed my eyes. Suddenly I saw......

.....RICCI
" happy first monthsary babe.." kisses my forehead
Ayun, he was holding a bouque of flowers and chocolates which is Ferero rocher. I hugged him and said " I thought you forgot hayssss hahaha "
" I will never " he said
" himala. You woke up early." I said
" yah. Just to surprise my princess." He said and kissed my lips. I skipped back and then he hold my hands and brought me to the kitchen.

He handed me the plate that has pancakes and strawberries. Awwww how sweet this guy.
" pancake and strawberry?" He asked
" sure . Thank you " I said
I walk and sat down to the dining table.
" want some?" I asked
" no. I'm done eating ." He said and winked at me
The whole time, he stared at me and I kennnooottt stop but kilig.
" what?" I asked
" you know, pwede nating bigyang pamangkin si Riley ngayon." He said and winked
" oh your cute little brother. " I said
" pwede nAting bigyan ngayon. " he said
" hoi! Shut up ka nga." I said and rolled my eyes
" cgi na " he said
" Alam mo, soon na. When I'll be your last." I said
" you are my last " he said
" you want me to be a teenage mom? Hahahaha no " I said
I rolled my eyes and Iwas sa mga looks niya
" joke lng " he said
" talaga Lang " I said
" sorry na " he said parang bata
" cgi na nga " I said
-----------
After eating, he went home na and said na date daw kami later. So, ayun. Dinner kami.
----------------------
*knocks
Manang: Bella, someone's looking for you teh.
Bella: okay po
I went out and saw Ricci. He was so perfect and so hot. Ughhhhh. Such a gentlemen.
I went down and he hugged me. He kissed my lips and said " shall we?"
" yah leggo." I said

We went sa place na sobrang cool. Idk what it's called pero parang new siya. The whole time, Ricci was Very sweet to me. He talks about us and his future with me.( charootttt dis one hahahaha )

After that, he brought me home.
I didn't want him to go. So, ayun I hold his hands and brought him up stairs.
" woah woah mrs. rivero " he said and winked
" woah what rivero? " I asked
He just nodded and I brought him up stairs.
I got my clothes and changed in the cr. He layed down in bed and took a deep breath.
When I went out, he pulled me to bed and I was on top of him. He kissed my lips and until it reached at my neck.
" ricci.... " I said as he kissed my neck and I feel like his going down.
" not now. Sorry " I said
" it's fine ." He said
I layed  down beside him and he just hugged me.
" sing me a song bAbe." I said
" cgi " he said
He sang the song " I'll be " and it was like a lullaby. It was like heaven. Ughhhh.

I fell asleep. I feel that he was going now and before that, he kissed my forehead and said " goodnight. Always remember that I love you very much. No words can explains how much I do. Believe me. I can't imagine life without you. Please be mine forever. Be my baby, princess and wife forever. I promise to take care of you. Please don't let go. "

Sobrang na touch ako sa sinabi niya. I love you too baby. I won't let go just promise me you won't.

He opened the door and went out.
I'm so lucky to have you Ricci. Always remember that I love you too. I also can't imagine life without you.
-------------------------------

How was chapter 12? I hope you like it and please vote. Please continue supporting this and no hate please. Sorry k. I'm actually not a pro like you. Love y'all. 😍❤️