Black Pyramids♠️

Start from the beginning

"Oh! Sorry." I blushed and placed the money in his hand.

"You straight, enjoy yo pizza and give yo opinions to us on our website." The dude said jogging back to the car.

I smiled and went inside the house, I closed the door, locked it and ran into my kitchen ready to feast on the delicious food I was going to eat. Could tonight get any better? I got food and a fine nigga who wants all of THIS, what else could happen?

..

TextMessage(1)
Wassuh, is this Uraiah?

I knew it was that dude who delivered my pizza! I quickly responded to his message.

Yeah, it's me. By the way, this pizza is good af.

Now that's when we started talking for the whole night. I found out so many interesting things about it he had a little bit of Native American in him and that he knew how to cut hair.

His dad owns a barber shop and he works there on Wednesday's and Friday's. Which are the off days he has with Pizza Hut. He sent me pictures of haircuts he did that looked were very good. I told him he should keep up the good work.

I really liked how he was honest with me how he talk to other people, even though I could've made a risky decision than saying it's cool and date his ass anyway. I told him we could just be friends.

I also told him that I do not tolerate his bitches or hoes all in my god damn inbox, wondering who the fuck I am. So he promised that to me that he wouldn't. His name is so cute.

His name is 'Camarion' but they call him Camar for short, I thought it was super sexy but ya knoww...gots to keep it in the friend zone. Also, I thought tonight was a great night and I hope that Camarion and I can be good friends.

I was now done eating my three slices of pizza and drinking a bottle of water. It was starting to become dark out so I decided to go ahead and take a shower and go to sleep. I was getting tired anyways and I didn't want to sleep on the couch tonight. So, I turned off the tv and grabbed my dirty napkins, plate, and my empty water bottle. I went into the kitchen to place my dish in the sink and my dirty napkins and empty water bottle into the trash can.

I grabbed the pizza box and placed it in the fridge and turned off the kitchen lights. I made sure to lock the door and quickly dash to my room before the monsters got me. I do not like the dark. Especially when I'm in the house alone and the floors be resting. I get very paranoid with things like that.

I ran into my room and shut the door behind me, letting out a sigh of relief. Damn, I forgot my phone! I looked at the door and at the welcoming shower. I did this twice and made a quick dash down stairs to get my phone. I grabbed my phone and quickly made my way upstairs and back into my room. I could be in the olympics from how quickly I just ran.

With another sigh, I wiped my forehead and threw my phone onto the bed. I walked into my connected bathroom and turned the shower on. I love taking showers. They're so relaxing.

I'm not even going to lie. I get scared when the water runs down my face. Hear me out though! I try to act out those scenes where the actor has the water running down their face and they act so calm. I try that and usually I come out of the shower choking. Laugh at me all you want. I would be a good actor. Hmpf!

With that, I stood at the bathroom sink and started to do my night routine. I washed my face, I brushed my teeth and I wrapped my hair and put it in my satin bonnet. I just got my hair done and I will not sacrifice my hair trying to act like I'm cool and get under that shower like that.

I'm so dramatic.

I went over to the shower and tested out the water to make sure it was just how I liked it. I quickly got out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I grabbed my Watermelon Lemonade body wash and started to wash my body with it. I should've took a bath and then a shower but I was getting a little too tired sand that would aggravate me if I took too long.

I continued to wash my body and I ended up staying in there close to an hour. This shows I love taking showers. I remember when my Mother and I was supposed to go somewhere with family and I made everyone late because I was taking too long in the shower. You can't blame me though. I even forgot that we were suppose to go somewhere! That's why my moma makes me get dressed 2 hours before because that's usually how long I take when I feel like I'm not rushed. However, when I feel rushed I turn into Flash and I'll get out that shower like a LIGHT!

I be out like a light.

Ayeee.

Like a light.

Ayeee

Slept through the flight.

I came out of the shower singing that song and I was literally butt naked dancing to it in my head. I don't know where all this energy came from but it better not interfere with my sleep because I'm looking forward to going to bed.

Eventually, I dried my body and made way out of the bathroom with a towel on. I walked to my closet and opened it and started to look for some comfortable jammies for tonight. I tapped my chin and picked out a graphic oversized T-shirt in and a pair of tights to sleep in.

I put on the clothes and jumped into bed. I grabbed my phone and my tv remote. I guess I'll just watch tv until sleep finds me.

Black Pyramids

Check out new book, "Being Famous".