Black Pyramids♠️

Start from the beginning

"So it's, $34.10 you say?" I said happily.

...

"Alright, thank you." I hung up the phone and went into the living room to watch some tv.

My mind had shifted over to Ladarius and at that moment I decided that I didn't want to be with him anymore. Okay, so another little background story for clarification here. Ladarius raped me because he was controlling.

He had hoes come up to his doorstep and tried to come fucking check me. THEN this nigga got the nerve to have a person that I trusted to suck his dick. It was many other girls too but THAT girl was the only friend I had when Ladarius kidnapped me.

I'm not goin back and forth with this nigga, making him trying to get some act right. I refuse, like deadass right now.

So I called him and I waited, "Hello?" Ladarius spoke as I heard the usual moaning of a girl he was fingering.

"We over," I said bluntly.

"Wait hol' the fuck up, when did this come to mind!?" Ladarius asked, hearing a thud hit the floor.

"Just then, Nigga you literally over there fingering another girl's pussy and you think we finna stay together?" I asked.

"Mann, Uraiah youn even gotta be like dat," Ladarius said smacking his teeth.

"Uh— Nigga hush, bah bye." I said and hung up the phone. I blocked him on everything and started to watch some tv. Wait how the hell am I watching tv without the tv on.

I laughed at myself and turned on the tv to Netflix. For some reason I just love watching the movie 'Minions' because they're so funny. I like the way they say "BANNAH!!", it's just hilarious to me.

The pizza had finally arrived and my stomach was starting to hurt from me not eating for so long. I went to the front door and quickly snatched it upon being greeted with a guy who held my food. My eyes went from the pizza to sexy dark brown eyes, with pink plump and juicy lips that'll be so fit to be on mine.

"Uh, Hey." I said softly.

"Damn you fi—. Excuse me ma'am, I'm sorry for my french," The dude said looking down with shame.

I giggled , "Don't worry, I like how you think first impressions matter," I smiled biting my lip.

"Thank you, but can we cut to the chase?" The dude asked licking his lip and roaming his eyes up and down my body.

"Oh, the pizza. I'm sorry," My cheeks flushed gradually as I pulled the money out of my hoodie.

"Nah, fuck the pizza. Gimme dem digits." He smirked.

"Shidd, pull out ya phone." I said laughing a little.

"Hea'." The dude handed me my food and I quickly went in to set it on the island. I quickly rushed out with me sliding my feet against the floor as I went back to the door.

I saw him have his phone out ready for my number, "916-555-7771." I said.

"And yo name is..?" The guy said.

"Oh, Uraiah." I smiled.

He chuckled a little and nodded his head, "I'll hit you up when I get home." He smiled and started backing away slowly.

"Alright, I'll be waiting." I said as I slowly start walking into the house.

"I need the money tho." He said awkwardly pointing towards the money I held in my hand.