7-dr.jooheon

Jaebum POV
"JAEBUM!" Youngjae screamed as blood poured from my mouth, "DONT DIE ON ME!"

everything went black

~hours earlier~

Youngjae POV
"Jaebum, you said the town was nearby!" I said irritatedly. "What I meant was, "nearby plus a while" haha" Jaebum nervously said. I glared at him as we continued to drag ourselves down the path. "Look!" I said while I pointed at two women hiking towards us. "Maybe we can ask them how to get back to the district!" I ran up to them,

"Excuse me, but do you know how to get back to the GOT7 district?" I asked hopefully.
"Why I believe we do!" The lady on the right said. Jaebum caught up with me and ran to my side, "Really!!?" He said.
"Yes! First you follow that gravel path and then you-"
"Get back, Jae." Jaebum said sternly. "Huh?"
"You're ghouls of the BLACKPINK district aren't you? You're all murder hungry." Jaebum implied.

Jaebum POV
"I guess you could smell the chemicals on me, hehe. But we've enhanced our forces and we're workin with...
(A/N• get for for some cliche-ish)
"Dr. Jooheon of the MONSTA Laboratories. Or I guess we could use his nickname, 'The doctor of satan'"
"YOUNGJ-" I was cut off when everything suddenly went white.

I woke up in a chair with wires attached to me and Youngjae and two other figures in three chairs across from me. "All of them are tied up. Who are the other two?" I mumbled while looking back down. "Oh! You're awake." I voice said a little while after. But the direction of the voice wasn't headed at me. "J-jaebum." Youngjae said as he looked up at me. He had bruises all over his body, scratch marks on his shoulder and chest, and he had no shirt on. "No, she couldn't hav-"
"Oh nooo don't worry none of us raped him we just simple let some of our members get a taste of his flesh!" A man emerged from the shadows. "I'm Jooheon by the way." He said waking over to me. "So let me fully introduce each subject we have here, "Choi Youngjae, your lover I presume. Choi Minho, his beloved brother. And lastly, Lee Taemin, his husband, right?" Jooheon then left the room chuckling.

By then all of them had woken up and were all squirming trying to get out of their holds. "M-Minho, are you okay, are you hurt anywhere!!!" Youngjae said half screaming-half crying. "I-I'm fine, sorta. Is everyone else okay?" Minho said painfully. "Babe, what's going on?" Taemin said nervously.
"We're in his laboratory and he's obviously gonna do some bad shit to us." I said grimacing. "Yes. That'd be true." Jooheon said as he walked to through another door and started to set up equipment. "And if you're wondering why I'm doing this is because I want to learn more about ghouls and how they function. And the only way to do that is taking one apart... piece by piece. AHAHAHAHAHA!" Jooheon's laugh echoed through the dead silent room. "W-wait so that's why Jaebum is closer to the Jooheon and that means... YOU'RE A GHOUL!!???" Minho yelled.

"It's funny, your brother reacted the same way." I said. "Wh-what?? Youngjae, you're dating a ghoul? Why didn't you tell me????" Minho said while trying his best to turn towards his brother. "Well, w-we're not either dating and/or official." Youngjae said flustered. "I mean, we can be." I said. "Enough of that lets get started!" Jooheon said as two girls picked up my chair (with me in it) and detached my handicuffs only to be EXTREMELY quickly put back on but this time attached to an operation table the was apparently behind me the whole time. "I would say 'if you move less it'll hurt less' but either way you'll be in pain." Jooheon said as he suddenly stabbed me in the stomach.

-A/N• slight trigger warning for any former Tokyo Ghoul watchers-

"LETS HAVE SOME PHONE SHALL WE!! What first, what first. Hmmmm ah! The Chinese centipede hahaha! Perfect! Enjoyy~" Jooheon shoved the anime into my mouth and held my jaw shut with im steel clamps. "MMMM MMMMMMMMMMNNGH AAAHHMMM" I screamed in immense pain as the centipede went off inside my closed mouth as it created a huge amount of blood to some for in my mouth. It felt like I was drowning and being electrocuted at the same time. "Okay lets see what we got." Jooheon said as he took of the clamps. I was in so much pain that I didn't noticed him but knives all throughout the surface of my body. I started to loose consciousness from pain. I finally opened my mouth.

"JAEBUM!" Youngjae screamed as blood poured from my mouth, "DONT DIE ON ME!"

everything went black
-----------------------------------------A/N
I put the centipede in their but I used it differently and I didn't pit in the counting but still
I•W A s•t r I G G e r E d•
-💋noe le kiss💋