3-day 2 with him.

Jaebum POV
"Shit dude what are the other gonna think when they find out that you saved a fuckin human?!?" Bambam exclaimed.
"Shut up. They won't find out because you're the only one I told and you surely won't tell because you're scared of me. RIIIIGHHHT???" I said while gripping onto BamBams shirt.
"Y-yes sir!"
"Plus! I'm big around here no one would dare speak up to me."
(A/N• how u kno im not biiiig??)
"Yes sir- I mean JB- J-Jaebum Sir yes sir!!!!" BamBam said nervously.
Youngjae POV
oh god oh god oh god oh god oh OH GOOD if anyone finds out im soooo fucking fired. damn ghoul. but i guess if it werent for him I-
"YOUNGGGJAAEEEEEEEE!!!!"
"Oh dear lord jesus." I turned around to see my older brother, Minho. "Hi Minho can you please shut up... you're being loud." I said. "THE CHOI BROTHERS BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!!" He yelled. "Why are you here I thought you weren't coming until next Thursday?"
"I came early! Aren't you happy to see me?" He then caught me in a strangle hug. this is the ABSOLUTE WORST time to come see me! I thought. "Oh! I gotta stay at your house though, because I got in a fight with the Airbnb owners." "Again? This is the fifth time... THIS YEAR!!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Alright! Any boyfriends yet?" Minho wiggles his eyebrows. "Just because you have a fiancé doesn't mean I need a boyfrie-" I got cut off by my phone ringing. "Oh C'monn, Taemin isn't that bad!"
(A/N• srry if this isn't ur ship >_<)
"Sshh go stand over there and talk to Yeri while I grab this phone call." I swatted Minho away as he walked over to the desk and started small talk with her. "Oh wait hey bro lets go grab lunch at that fancy Italian place. I'll pay!" "Yeah yeah sure." I answered my phone and started the conversation. "Yes, hello who is it?"
"Awee you don't have my name saved, hottie?" I blushed a bright red. "I- uh no."
"That's besides the point. So Youngjae, wanna grab lunch?"
"I uh can't my brother's visiting." I said. "BRO IF THATS A DATE SAY YES I CAN JUST CHILL AT HOM AS LING AS YOUR WIFI IS GOOD!" Minho screamed across to me. "I'm guessing that was your brother."
"Haha yeah. Well um... looks like I can go where and what time can you pick me up?" I asked. "Your work and right now. Turn around." I turned my body towards the entrance to a sexy ass Jaebum holding a phone to his ear and smirking. I ended the call. "Uh, ok. Minho!! I'm off!" I yelled to my brother who was deeply emerged in a convo about how to 'properly win an argument'. "Sorry I'm leaving you with him, Yeri!" I whispered as I walked towards Jaebum. "HEY KID!" Jaebum looked towards Minho. "BE CARFUL WITH HIM! MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET ATTACKED BY ANY GHOULS. PROTECT HIM. AND IF I FOUND OUT YOU HURT HIM I'LL KILL YOU!! GOT IT?" Minho shouted. "Yes sir!" Jaebum then saluted my brother and held my hand as we walked out the door. "So, first I wanna go back to my district and grab something from the Main House so just don't talk or look at anyone and you'll be safe. Ok?"
"O-ok." I said terrified. We hopped in his car and drove a couple blocks down the street and arrived at our destination. I huge warehouse. "You'll be ok!" He gave me a reassuring smile and squeezed my hand as he put on his hood that completely covers his face. I put mine on too.
~time skip to them in the warehouse~ "Wow..." I said as I looked up at the huge ceiling. "Hey, hey,hey!! What do we got here, Johnny?"
"Well, Mark it looks like a buncha-"
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT IN FRONT OF YOUR LEADER?!?" Jaebum suddenly screamed. "B-boss?" The boy on the left said that I presumed was Mark. hold up. HE'S THE LEADER?!? THE MERCILESS JAEBUM?!? HOW DARE THAT BASTARD NOT TELL ME!!!????
"BOSS?! LEADER?! HOW. COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THAT! OOOOHHH I SWEAR TO GOD JAEBUM!!!!"
"S-someo-one called h-him by h-his r-r-r-real n-name!?!" The boy Johnny said. Everyone in the warehouse then looked at Jaebum who had a look of shock while staring into Youngjae's furious eyes. "Wait." Mark said "I smell... H-HUMAAAAN!!!!" Mark pointed at Youngjae who had just realized what he had done. "BOSS HAS A HUMAN! AND HE SAID HIS REAL NAME TOO!!!!" Youngjae and Jaebum both looked at each other and then spoke in unison. "RUN."
(A/N• DASI RUN RUN RUN)
Jaebum POV
god damnit hottie look what you've done I thought as we ran towards the huge open doors.
It starts to rain as we make our way outside. We didn't have time to get into the car because we were being chased. "Hurry! I know a place! Come this way!" A panting Youngjae said next to me as we continued running.
BamBam POV
I looked out my bedroom window to see Jaebum and what I'm guessing was the human he saved running down the street, I also heard loud distant yells. "Damn dipshit got fuckin got. Aishhh." I put my hand on the windowsill. "Hehe. Old ass gets all the fun around here." I smiled it put my book away to go and start getting ready for bed.
----------------------------------------------A/N
IM. SO. SORRY. THAT. THIS. WAS. SO. LONG.
i mean what can i say... i got carried away
-👩🏾‍🌾noe le farmer👩🏾‍🌾