1-encounter

Jaebum POV
I woke up to the sound of birds and garbage trucks as always on Friday mornings. I could see some light peering through my window onto my wall across the room an- "BEEP BEEP" Annnd my alarm went off.

"Uuughhh it's to fucking early. I can sleep in nobody would care, I mean I am the strongest AND best ghoul there every is and ever will be!" I said while sitting up. "Bragging right as you wake up I see." An extremely familiar voice said.

"BamBam the hell are you doing in my room?" BamBam is my most trusted comrade, and he's pretty strong too.

I looked up and saw him sitting on my windowsill smiling a mischievous smile. I mean, he is one of the youngest. He probably did something.

"Quit staring and get dressed. I'm gonna go to the Main House so I can work on my jumps for catching some good flesh tonight." BamBam said while licking his lips.

The Main House is a huge secret abandoned warehouse where lots of ghouls go to relax, train, or do whatever they fuckin' want.

"Okay. I'll meet you there in a few."  I said tiredly.
"Kay. See you later." BamBam climbed down the fire escape stirs and left my sight.

~after Jaebum got dressed~

I headed down the street in a dark blue hoodie, blacked ripped jeans, and black converse.

Panic At The Disco blasting through my earbuds. "Damn. Why does the Main House have to be so far away???" I live in Daegu and the Main House is in Sangju.

"Guess I'll be there by night, oh well." I shrugged and kept walking down the street nearing my destination. Sadly, the Main House is near the CCG headquarters... bad place for a ghoul.

The street lights turned on and the roads were almost bare. My stomach started to make a weird noise and I suddenly hurled.

I should probably eat something. Or, someone. I searched the streets looking for a delicious victim. I turned a corner to end up at the back of the CCG building.

"Bye Investi- I mean Y-Youngjae sir!!!" A woman said behind a man in a white shirt with a black tie that I assumed was 'Youngjae'. "Yes. You too Yeri."

The woman walked off towards the street while the boy just stood there, thinking. I licked my lips He's hot. I bet he tastes good too.

I looked at him one more time before tackling him.
Tragic. I'd love to learn more about him.

But. I stopped moving my feet when suddenly another ghoul ran in front of my and attacked the boy first.

Don't get me wrong, I don't exactly LOVE humans but I do think we all need equal rights ya know? So if someone sees me about to kill a human AND RUNS I. FRONT OF ME. They're gonna pay.

Youngjae POV

It all happened so suddenly. One second I was going over my speech from the meeting earlier and then the next second I'm being attacked by a mysterious figure . Oh god. I thought It's a ghoul.

The figure (which turned out to be a good looking man) threw off his jacket and released his Kagune. Time froze.

Okay, okay, okay. Look. Although I am very prestigious investigator I've never REALLY seen a real ghoul. And I never thought that when I'd see one, I

wouldn't want to hurt it. He was a work of art, a masterpiece. His beautiful chiseled face and bright red-ish Rinkaku saved me from a Ukaku was mesmerizing.

Jaebum POV

I attacked the ghoul by punching him in the face and stabbing him through the gut with my Rinkaku. By them time I did that I was already helping Youngjae up.

"Are you okay?" I asked while he just stared at me. I noticed a gash across his chest. Youngjae then fainted in my arms.

I then picked him up bridal style and ran through the shadows as quick as I could (still leaving time to eat a passing delivery guy) and ended back at my musty apartment.

"I'll fix you up then... greaaaat."
----------------------------------------------
A/N
this was v v v V long
Ssoorrrryyy
Ok byeeee
COMMENT. VOTE.
HAVE A GOOD LIFE!!!!
And until next time my loves~
-🤖noe le robot🤖