Chp 4- Deadly Sins

My eyes fluttered closed as August climbed on top of me, placing his lips onto my neck. My hips automatically lifted as he tugged at my underwear, prying them off. Tossing them carelessly, he reconnected his lips with mine as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I opened my eyes as guilt rushed over me. He continued to kiss me until he'd noticed that I was no longer into it. He pecked my lips one last time, as if to see if they would respond. When they didn't, he sighed, rolling off of me.

"Wassup 'Nelle?"

I sighed and sat up, pushing my hair out of my face. Ever since i'd awakened in Damien's bed, four days ago, it'd been like this. Every time August even kissed me, i'd felt dirty and wanted to spill out everything, or atleast what I knew. He looked at me, with his eyebrow raised and I closed my legs, suddenly feeling exposed.

"I'm just tired, babe."

He sighed, shaking his head.

"I ain't tryna hear dat shit, Shanelle. What's really good, ma?"

I looked down at my hands, avoiding all eye contact.

"This is our only night away from the kids. Can't we just relax, and watch a movie or something?"

August had voluntarily cleared his entire schedule tonight just so that we could spend time together. The guilt just keeps piling on. The kids were staying with his mama for the night. August had went all out, making dinner reservations and all. I retrieved my underwear before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"A movie?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head, hoping that he wouldn't question me any further. After a couple of seconds, August sighed, nodding his head.

"Aight. We can do dat."

August made himself comfortable, propping up against the headboard, as I prepared to sit beside him. He pulled me closer to him, and I rested my head on his chest as he pretended to be interested in whatever movie was on. I wasn't paying much attention either. I knew he was upset, and probably disappointed. This was our only alone time for God knows how long, and here I was, refusing his love. I snuggled closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, trying to make him feel better. His thug exterior did justice, however on the inside he was just as intimate as anyone else. He wrapped his arm around me, gently rubbing my side.

I let my thoughts overtake me once again. I knew i'd have to do the one thing i'd been dreading, in order to sort out all the confusion I had been feeling....

I was gonna have to talk to Damien.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gently knocked on Damien's apartment door, shifting my bag onto my shoulder. He answered a couple of moments later, dressed in nothing but a pair of gym shorts.

"Shanelle...."

I glanced away as I spoke.

"I need to know what happened that night...."

He stared at me for a moment before nodding.

"Come in."

I followed him into the apartment and sat on the couch as he closed the door before disappearing down the hall. I glanced around, before noticing a picture of his daughter on the side table. I figured she was with his mother. A couple of seconds later, he returned, wearing a shirt. He took a seat across from me before clearing his throat.

"That night, we were both pretty drunk, but i'm pretty sure you drank more than me..."

Shanelle laughed as Damien struggled to distinguish which key on his key ring would allow them entrance into his apartment. After testing several keys, the two finally stumbled into his humble abode, giggling. Shanelle collapsed onto the couch as Damien tossed his keys wherever. Shanelle got up, making her way to the ipod dock in which Damien kept in his living room. She scanned through the music in which was stored on the device, until she came to one song in particular. Grinning, she pressed play, turning towards Damien who looked up in surprise. John Legend 's This Time blasted through the living room as Shanelle drunkenly swayed to the music. This was the song that they'd made love to for the first time, in the back of Damien's Mercedes.

"Do you remember th-this song?" Shanelle's words were still slurred, and she was apparently oblivious to the drunken state she was in. She closed her eyes, still swaying her hips. A couple of seconds later, she opened them, still dancing.

"Come dance with me."

Damien laughed, making his way to her. His arms instinctively found her waist as she wrapped her own around his neck. He pulled her to him as they swayed together.

'You used to l-love this song."

The two ceased their dancing, and Shanelle looked up into Damien's eyes.

"I used to love you..."

Before either could register what was happening, their lips had crashed. They kissed hungrily, as if to relieve their past. Shanelle felt herself being lifted before Damien carried her, bridal style, into his bedroom. Their lips met once again and Damien pulled her dress over her head as she fumbled with his belt. The two fell onto the bed, without parting their lips from one another. Shanelle felt a small moan escape her lips as Damien trailed kisses to her lower abdomen. Without warning, he dove between her legs, licking at her folds. She squirmed in pleasure, begging him to continue, and he happily obliged, seeing as to it'd been almost 5 and a half years since he'd had a taste of his first love. He licked her core clean as she came hard, panting. He placed his lips back onto hers as he reached to his nightstand, searching for the small golden package. Retrieving the condom, he sat up to tear it open. Shanelle watched him intently. Her fingers found their way to her center as he placed the rubber onto his member. Positioning himself at her entrance, the two's tongues wrestled as he rammed into her. Her hands found their way to his back, and wasted no time in scratching at it. It seemed to motivate him, for he continued to thrust. Shanelle whimpered, already nearing her climax, and Damien removed himself from between her legs, wanting to preserve the moment. He flipped them over, and Shanelle wrapped her hand around him, placing him back into herself. She grinded her hips against his, causing for him to grunt.

"Fuck, i'm about to-" Before he could finish his sentence, Damien had filled the condom. Collapsing, Shanelle fell beside him, still on a temporary high.

I looked down in shame. So we did have sex. He rubbed at the back of his neck as I stood, ready to go. I'd never been so ashamed.

"Shanelle, wait-"

I turned to him.

"No, Damien. I messed up. August is never gonna-"

Damien stood infront of me.

"Look, I know you think that night was just a mistake, but i'm telling you that I don't regret it. It only made me realize how much I need you back."

I shook my head at him, turning away.

"I can't deal with this shit right no-"

Before I knew it, Damien had turned me around, placing his lips onto mine. For some strange reason, I felt myself give in, letting my lips envelope with his own....

A/N: YOOOO. How pissed are y'all right now? It's official...Damien and Shanelle had sex. I know y'all are about to give me hell, lol, so go ahead and RANT haha.

How is August gonna react?

Apparently Shanelle and Damien still have a thing for eachother...?

p.s. that John Legend song is kinda old, but I used to loooove it. If you haven't heard it, the video's on the side :)