Chapter 15

~30mins later~

Lauren's POV

I finished making pizza and called the boys down. "DUDES DINNER IS READY!!" I yelled for them to hear. "coming!!" Niall said before running down the stairs and falling. I rushed over to him and helped him up. "Oh my Nialler!! are you ok?!?!" I said. "I'm fine thanks for helping!" he said. "hey, what are best friends for?" I said smiling and giving him a hug.

Then all the boys ran down the stairs. "are you ok?! Ni-Ni?!" Harry asked. "yes, I'm fine!" he says before running to the food. "this looks so good Laury?!" he says. "its tastes better then I looks." I said.

We all sat down and ate peacefully until my phone beeped. I picked it up.

L- "who is this?" I asked.

H-"it's Hayley!"

L-"Oh hey! we haven't talked in like weeks!" I said happy to hear her voice.

H-"yeah! I know! I wanted to tell you that i can't call you until 2weeks are over because I'm going camping with my family! I have to go eat now! Bye bye!"

L- "bye, Hayles! See you in 2weeks!"

H-"Bye!"

And with that we finished our conversation.

"Who was that?" Louis asked. "Hayley, my friend from twitter." I said. "Ok!" Louis said happily.

"This is REALLY good Laury!" Liam said. "thanx Li-Li!" I said.

After that we finished eating and I ran upstairs to my room and changed into my Pjs. I ran back downstairs with a LOT of food.... You may be asking 'we're did you get all that food?'... well lets just say I have a secret stash...

"Lauren...Lauren...Lauren....LAUREN!"

I then snapped back to realty. "What?" I asked. "You froze again." Harry said with a sigh. "So, where did you get all that food?" Niall asked. "um...I.....COMING SHERLOCK!" I said before running up to my room. "Haha, Sherlock!" I whispered. "Knock,knock, knock" I heard a knock on my door and asked. "who is it? Because Harry Potters busy?" I said in a British accent that I already had. "Um, it's Louis." He said as Voldemort. "Haha, nice Voldemort accent, and I can't let you in cause your my arch nemacice!" I said laughing silently. "Ha ha know let me in!" Louis said. "Ugh! Fine but your ruining all the fun!" I said disappointed. "I don't like Harry Potter." Louis said. " I don't either." I said.

We just talked about stuff and walked downstairs." Want to watch a movie?!" I said. "YES!" All the boys said. "knock,knock,knock!" We heard a knock on the door and I ran to it before anybody else could. "Hey! Come in!" I said. "here, boys your girlfriends have arrived!!" I said laughing. "DANIELLE!!" Liam screamed. "ELEANOR!!" Louis yelled. "BRIANNA!!" Niall yelled. "Why are you here?" Liam asked. "Hi. And Lauren told us to come cause your going on tour soon." Danielle said. "Awww! Are little Laury called you guys here!" My eyes widened as Louis called me LITTLE LAURY! Like I'm not a baby!?!? Louis smiled an put a hand to his heart and hugged me. I just waked to the kitchen and brought food to the Living room. "What movie do you want to watch you guys?" I asked. "Love actully!" "Toy Story!" "Iron man!" "Ugh! You have to make up your minds lets just watch Love actually I've never watched that before. I heard a gasp from Harry. "What?" I said looking confused. "You've never watched love actually?!?!" Harry said. "um no." I said. "we are watching that now!! Move people!" Harry said which made me laugh. I sat beside Zayn and cuddled into his chest. "I missed you babe." Zayn whispered. "I missed you to.... When are you going on tour?" i asked. "Um, in a week." he said. I gasped. "W-we have to leave soon?!" I said which made him laugh. " yes I know but we have to have fun before we leave because we won't have time for tact stuff." He said smiling. "ok." I said then turned to the movie and cuddled into Zayns chest. The other boys were either with their girlfriends, or just watching the movie alone.

Soon after a while I got tired and fell asleep...

_________________________________

I had fun weiting this chappie hope you liked!! :):) Thanx for ready my book!! Beautiful cream puffs! :) LUV YA! <333

VOMMENT