High school love(chapter8)

Hey guys I'm working day and night for this book so comment like vote!:) hope you like the chapter beautiful people ;)<3

The next morning...

"LORENNNN!

GET UP TIME FOR SOMETHING AND BREAKFAST !!"

"Can't a teenage girl get some sleep on, what? Sunday?! You woke me up on Sunday?"I said turning my face into the pillow. "we will get a bucket if ice cold water and drop it on

you if you don't get up!" the boys said .

A sleepy head walked into the room "What the heck is going on here?!" Louis asked. "the boys want to drop ice cold water on me and I'm trying to sleep on a Sunday morning and its only 7:53!" I said. "we'll those are our boys for you!" yes, yes it is." I said chuckling at his reply. "Can I sleep with you I'm cold and tired?" "sure come here dad." "thanx Hun" So me and dad laid in bed cuddling together.

"Dad can I ask you a question?" Sure what's wrong?" well if you & Eleanor are engaged that means she's my soon-to-be-mom right?" yes that's exactly what It means!"Louis replied happily. "dad do you love me?" Louis' eyes widened he froze looking at me "first I love you to pieces and always will and second you called me dad?" "oh....sorry..i.didn't mean to."no it s fine I thought you didn't think of me as dad for real yet!" I LUV you forever and always and will call you dad whenever you want!" I hugged hard and for a long time when I heard crying I looked to the door and saw 4 figures looking at us crying "o-oh my god t-that's so s-sweet!" Zayn said hugging Liam . "Aww come here little baby's!" I said pulling them all in our little group hug "right now everything is new to me ,I could do this forever!"I said looking at the boys.(see what I did there lyrics from Right Now from 1D:) " WE WOVE YU LOWEN!" they all said in baby voices I giggled.

Then Louis felt something hard under my pillow "what's this?" he lifted my drawing book up."Crap! that's my..um.. drawing notebook I express my..um..feelings in it." I said right when you think things couldn't get worse Louis opened it and looked through all the pages that were drawn on. "WOAH this amazing your so good!" "really? I just draw when I feel happy or sad I drew that one yesterday when you guys adopted me I felt mixed emotions so I drew that." "Your so amazingly talented!" all the boys. said I hid my face I was so happy I hugged Zayn lifting my head.

"Z-zayn" all the boys turned to us "Z-Zayn I know this sounds crazy and stupid b-but I f-feel like were so close like your m-my b-brother?" "awww, that's so sweet" all the boys awed and Zayn hugged me hard " I love you Loren I sometimes feel the same way!"

"lets go down stairs so I can make breakfast"I told the boys "can I help?" Zayn asked me. "sure I'm making pancakes!"

Can i tell you something boys? I feel like?! I want to go further like there is much energy in me like when you are coming back from the airport I want to see you. I want to be there with you I want to hug you all so much I could squeeze you to death! I want to show you that I don't like you for fame and all, but for adopting me and supporting me like a real family I just I can't explain. I feel like Im below all that I'm just there with you probably think I'm crazy but I love you all for who you are in the inside! fame ok a little if I said no, that would be mean, do you get what I'm trying to say?" I turned around and saw not only Zayn but all the 1D boys staring at me with jaws dropped. "I never knew you felt that way?"Louis said watching the other boys faces . "I can't believe that I finally took it out of my head ,finally!"

"Now lets get cookin, good lookin!"

They all laughed "whats so funny?"

"Zayn can't cook?!"that's alright I'll teach him my..way!" I said kicking the radio button on and turned up the volume. That will take some time to learn"harry said making them laugh even more don't be mean I was Zayn when I was younger I had no idea how to cook.

"ok so you mix the batter, take it out and put it on the Pan and flip! See not so hard right?" Its cause you showed me. it will probably land on your head!" Watch!" I flipped the pancake and fell on top of her head the boys burst out laughing I on the other hand felt terrible "I'm sooo sorry I am terrible cook I can't cook anything seriously!"Zayn said looking at his feet then up at me trying to take off the pancake in my hair "thanx" I said "Zayn"yeah?"you want to know a secret I can't sing" I whispered in his ear. "really?" "Yeah I've always wanted to learn but I never had the strength."I said looking sad into Zayns sparkly brown eyes."I have an idea how about you teach me how to cook and ill teach you how to sing!" "REALLY?! Ok!!" "deal" I said running around in circles "are you ok?" Liam asked looking at me. "Yes I am" I said clearing my throat.

"PANCAKES ARE READY!! I screamed from downstairs I heard 3 loud boys trumpeting down the stairs. "yummy lets eat!"Liam said licking his lips. "wait where's Louis?"

I ran upstairs to see Louis in bed laying down on his phone "what have i done?" Louis said "what happened?" I asked looking at hon sadly "people found out that I adopted you they...uh..don't really like you?" I breathed in and out looking at Louis who was looking at me he patted his bed so I could lay down with him "I'm sorry I'm a bad father" "No you are an awesome dad you have done what you possibly can do to me feel happy." I love you for that. they were gonna hate me anyways." "how do you know?" "Cause they would I know it happens every time"

Ok so sorry for the boring chapter I almost fell asleep reading and writing it vote, comment see you tomorrow I'm sorry I can't write anymore so tired my arms hurt from all this typing

I'm sorry for the also short chapter hope you enjoyed reading it beautiful people LUV YA <3:)