High school love/adopted(chapter9)

OH MY GOD PLEASEEE DONT KILL ME!!!:( i know its been like a month since i last updated but pleaseee read on because i think It will end pretty well!:) So thanx for reading all the chappies till here I can't believe I'm close to chapter 10 Hope you like this chappie vote & comment cream puffs!:) I will now call u my cream-puffs!:)

"Louis go downstairs breakfast is ready I made it like 15min ago"I said talking to Louis. "Ok what's for breakfast?"Louis asked. " I made pancakes with whipped-cream. "yum!" Louis said running down stairs to sit with the others.

I kept thinking to myself what am I going to do!? now that Harry and the boys adopted me I couldn't be with him or Zayn. So those days of me liking Zayn was o-v-e-r over!! So I decided to do something that I would have never done before... For love...two words... Run.away. I know it was kind of stupid but I couldn't risk it, I loved Zayn and Harry and If I stayed with them it would've just ruined it all and I would just get more attracted to them.

So I was packing my bags in my room when I noticed tears dropping on my clothes and knocking on my door.

"Lauren open up or I will knock down this door!!! An Irish accent says from behind the door. That's when I was crying more and I let Niall in, I don't know why? "Hey, are you okay baby girl? What are your bags packed bags for?" Niall asked sounding almost disappointed. "I-I'm leaving Nialler." I said through tears. "Why? did we do something wrong?"he asked concerned. "N-no, I just I can't take this you know? All this. Stuff that's happening to me the hate, you guys, everything. I feel like there is something wrong with you guys adopting me like its just bad luck. There are problems in my life that I had to go through. This, helped all my depressing feelings go awayEase don't tell anyone." I said as I lifted up my sleeves to show Niall my wrists that had cuts all over them. I looked down to the floor in embarrassment. " I-I won't, but please please please please pleaseee!! Don't leave, I don't know how we will live without you!" Niall said with tears on his eyes. that's when the rest of the boys came in, and I wanted to hide the suitcase under my bed but it was to late they all already came into my room. "What's going on in here? why is Niall crying!? Niall never crys!!" Louis pointed out. "Nothing" I said quickly. "this.. is not nothing. why are your bags packed? and why in the world is Nialler crying? what did you do to the poor boy!!!!?" Louis said.

"I CUT OKAY!! I TRYED COMMITTING SUICIDE ONCE BUT MY FRIEND FOUND ME HELPED ME GET HOME! I WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO NICE TO ME AND IM ACTING LIKE A BI*CH! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU PUT UP WITH ME! IM WORTHLESS A I WANT TO DIE I DON'T DESERVE MY SPOT ON THIS PLANET! OK NOW CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS AND MOVE ON!!" I said all the boys looked at me with shocked, concerned, worried and ' I never knew I'm sorry' looking eyes. Ivran to the bathroom and locked the door and slid down the door and cried, yes I cried, that's when I noticed a sharp blade on the shelf and held it in my hands and crude when I heard pounding on the door. "LAUREN OPEN UP OR I WILL KNOCK DOWN THIS DOOR!!" The boy behind the door said I knew it was Harry by his thick accent. I wanted to go home to my family and be happy but noooo! I have to be adopted and live here in my stupid life with 5 stupid boys and..and I don't even know anymore! I looked down at the sharp razor in my hand and slowly put it to my wrist I counted to three.

1..

I put it on my wrist

2..

I cried ('what a baby'I said to myself)

3..

The door flew open

Thanx for reading please don't kill me I know it's been a long long long time my beautiful cream puffs but stay tuned!:)