High school love(chapter3)

Sorry I can't update faster but I can update on some thurs ill try! hope you like this chapter:)

When we got out of the bus I saw El run to Louis and jump in his arms . I just walked to my classroom and sat down It was math my least favorite subject but manage to get good grades. I could feel eyes fixing on mine and I'm not even looking at that person. I turned around it assent Harry but some random guy I don't even know?! The guy comes up to me and I'm actually scared 'uh oh 'I said to myself "hey beautiful, my names Dane ,so how about we go to the movie or something Friday night ?" "I can't homework" I said scared. "Hey leave her alone a deep voice came from behind me. "don't even touch her!" I turned around and saw Harry smiling at me I smiled back. "fine ,fine" . Dane said He left the class. "are you alright did he touch you in any weird way?" "no?" I said "why?" "He's the guy who goes around school asking for dates and stuff.Then ask's them to get married you don't want know what's before weddings?!" "Thanx for stopping him" "no problem" Harry answered. Our math teacher came in the room. "Good morning class" "good morning Mrs.Waverly!" She was just explains our homework when Harry wraps his arms around me "sorry can I?"he asks. "Sure" I said smiling and I did mean it.

After a quick 45 minute class we went to chemistry where we needed partners but the teacher picks its for the whole year. I was partnered up with Harry! yay. "hey partner" he told me "hey"I said back. "Ok so we have to mix in the green to the yellow and turns blue?" "yes that's exactly what you do" as me and Harry mixed in the ingredients together there was a big kaboosh! from the table beside us. as you could've guessed it was Louis and Eleanor such a cute couple! they started laughing "Hahahaha!"

"El" told her "you put the green In the yellow an you get blue!" "not red in the green" Louis turned to Harry "how does she know this??" "I don't know?"Harry whispered. "its because I luv chemistry it's fun mixing stuff together!" "I don't even get the point of chemistry?" "We'll I don't either I just do what looks like makes sense!"

"RIINNNGGGGG!!!"

Loren's POV

The bell for lunch rang and I ran to my locker to grab my stuff and go eat Im so hungry! when I closed my locker I saw Harry standing there "Holy! you have got to stop scaring me!" "Sorry again, do you want to eat lunch with me and my friends?" Harry asked. "sure" "lets go, so did you like it at the beach yesterday?""I luved it! It was really fun!" "Give me your phone here's mine I will write my number in your phone you write your number in my phone!" "here!" we said at tech same time "jinx!" you owe me a soda Harry said. I chuckled when got to the cafeteria Harry's friends greeted us "hi guys!" "2 lovebirds" El whispered I punched her arm lightly. El laughed .

"Hey Loren want to go to the bathroom with me?" "Sure?"I said walking with El confused. "EEEEEEEH!" What?!" did Harry ask you to the fall formal dance "No?" "Oh I well he will because I can see it through his beautiful green eyes!" I can't wait we will make each others hair and everthing!" "yay!" I said. "so how are things between you and Louis going?" I asked "Well, I guess" "So lets go back to the guys!"

"Hey where have you guys been?" Louis asked "In the washroom?" "And what were you talking about?" that's a really creepy question to ask Liam" "and the answer is girl stuff" "Eww! now I don't want to know!" Me and El laughed.

The bell rang so everyone can go home now and relax "OMG we should all go to the beach again tomorrow!!" Eleanor said excitedly. "YEAH!!" we all yelled. "Bye!"we all said our goodbyes and went home.

The next day...

The next morning I got up at 6:00 brushed my teeth and got ready for school ate my breakfast and watched T.V silently. Then I heard banging on my windows and ran to see what was happening when I saw Harry trying to get my attention. 'Harry??'i said to myself it 6:00 in the morning?? wow.

I went downstairs to the door and opened it "come in here, it's so cold out there?!" "Thanx, sorry for the inconvienece?" Harry said. "its ok but my mom is sleeping an its not that easy to wake her up" I replied chuckling a little. "so why did you come I wanted to know what you were really talking about to El the others day?" "Ok" I sighed "if Its not about me I don't have to know?" its about you" "oh,k then" Harry said as he sat down on my couch. "So El was just asking me if you.. um..asked me to the dance!" I said quickly and put my hands on my mouth. "I think I should..uh go home now." Harry said. "No..uh stay" I said. Telling him nicely but ordering. "so ..uh would you like to go to the winter dance with me?" Harry asked looking at his feet. "Sure!" I said smiling as if I was going to explode inside like Harry could see through me I saw his facial expression he was really happy, too. 'Omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg!!!!" I couldn't stop telling myself. "do you want some tea?" I asked Harry "yes please do you want to go to school together today?" "ok" I said shyly. I heard feet coming down the stairs and saw my mom walking towards the kitchen getting a cup of eggnog "what's going on here?" my mom said tiredly. Harry just ce by to walk me to school!" I said "at 6:45!?" "No he's just staying here waiting quietly for me?" "good night mom!" "night" she replied quietly sipping her eggnog. "Just stay here and turn on the T.V if you want?" I said nicely. I ran upstairs then saw my phone vibrate I looked at it and there as a text from Harry- 'Hey beautiful missed you already come down as soon as possible!':)

I ran downstairs to Harry to see his cute dimples show on his face and I chuckled to myself "So I think it's time to got to school?"Harry said. "yeah, I'm just going to say bye to my mom"

I ran upstairs and said goodbye to my mom grabbed my beanie and my combat boots and left the house. "So how are you doing well" I said "Harry?" "yeah?" "It's kind of a dumb question and I know we just met but I was thinking when are we going to become boyfriend and girlfriend?" "Um..uh soon?" "I guess the day before the dance?" "K" Lightly kissed Harry's cheek looking embarrassed as I saw Harry look at me, "it's alright it's ok there is no problem with a kiss on the cheek" Harry said. I smiled. We both walked to the bus station and went to school.

Hey guys sorry its a little short but ill make it a little longer next time thanx for reading LUV YA !. :)