Chapter 12

Hey beautiful cream-puffs hope you like this chappie!:) if you don't like it stop reading if you do keep reading and see what happens next!:)

Morning... Lauren's POV

I woke up to a familiar fragrance. Then I turned around in my bed and saw. Zayn. He looked so cute when he was sleeping.

I slowly got out of bed without waking up Zayn but it didn't work. "No, stay" a huskily voice said . Have I mentioned that Zayns morning voice is hot?, Ok back to the subject. "but I have to get ready for the day." I said. Zayn pulled me in to his chest and we both snuggled together. I sighed then looked at Zayn who was smiling. "Why are you smiling?" I asked. "because you are beautiful." he said, he smiled wider probably because I was blushing and looked like a tomato. He also was blushing a bit, his cheeks were a bit red. Before you know it I was out like a light.

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist an smiled into me hair and said. "I love you to the moon and back Lauren. When I first saw you I fell for you. And couldn't believe my eyes. You were beautiful. And just saying. when we met in school. me and the boys didn't have to go to school. Simon said it would be good to have a bit of education for a few days then go home.I always loved you Lauren and I hope you feel the same way." He smiled and I smiled back I felt tears in my eyes I wasn't going to let them fall though I didn't want him to think I'm a baby. "Lauren would you like to go on a date with the handsomest, smartest, beautifulest, man Zayn Malik." He smiled at me and that is when I was at a loss of words and I couldn't even say one word. "Zayn..I... I don't know what to say.. I.." then his smile turned into a frown and I looked so guilty. 'ugh stupid brain what did I just say now he thinks I don't want to go.'

Zayn got out of bed and didn't turn back to take a look at me. he looked like he was gonna...cry? Right before he was going to leave I ran to him and jumped on his back. He turned around to be greeted by my face on his shoulder. "I'm so so so so, sorry Zayn I was at a loss of words I didn't know you felt like that. and yes I would love to go on a date with you." I said getting off of his back and on the floor. Next thing I know he picks me up bridle style and kisses me like not a sloppy kiss more like a slow passionate one. I kissed back right away and then pulled away after a few minutes. "I love you, Mr. Malik." I said smiling. "I love you, too. Ms.Tomlinson Malik Styles Payne Horan." we both laughed then headed to our rooms an changed "bye baby." I said looking at Zayn and smiling. "I love you too, babes." I blushed then went to my room and changed in grey skinny high waisted jeans and a short sleeved shirt that goes up to my belly button with black and white stripes on it. (sorry I don't know how to describe the shirt. and don't know how to put a pic on the side :( )

I went to my bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth when I was down I ran down stairs and screamed "LOUIISSSSSSSSSSS!!!" I screamed randomly. Louis ran downstairs with the other 4 boys behind him. "what happened? are you okay? are you hurt?!" He said concerned. "Nope." I said popping the 'P'. "then why did you scream my name?" He said confused. "I don't know I felt like it." I said laughing afterwards. Louis then ran to me and hugged me. "I thought you were in trouble when you screamed my name." He said looking hurt. "I'm sorry Lou." I said hugging him really tight. "help.can't.breath." All the boys gasped at Louis struggling to breath. "what?" I said confused why they all gasped. "N-nobody has tighter hugs then Louis." Liam said. "Its not that tight, it's how I hug" I said looking at the boys who had scared faces. I walked away thinking 'weird boys, weird boys' I said shaking my head while smiling. "HEARD THAT!" I heard people running behind me and they ran around the house trying to get me. "THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!" I heard laughing and the running stopped. I still ran around the house then I heard the running stop an panting, must be the boys. Mwuahaha!! I beat the dudes!

Now for some victory dessert that moi will make. I ran to the kitchen and was looking at my recipe for brownies and got to it. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me. "What are you making?" Niall asked. "Its a surprise now go, shoo!" he listened and ran to the living room with the other boys.

~~30min later~~

"Ok, boys. the master piece is ready!Now Niall you can put the ice cream on the brownies." I said waving my hand so Niall can come and do his business. I only asked Niall because I know he will put a lot on top of my master piece and took the vanilla ice cream out of the refrigerator and he spread it on the brownies. "were done!" I screamed so the boys could here and they ran to the kitchen. and I think I saw Niall actually drooling over the brownies. "uhh, Nialler your drooling." I told him. and he quickly ran upstairs and... I have no idea what he is doing soo, yeah.

~~15min later~~

Liam POV (finally I changed it!:)

The brownies are amazing or is it amazayn!! Hahaha I think these brownies are making me go made!? So good!!:) "Yo! Laury these brownies are good!!:) "thanx I try!" she says with a smile. "HEY LIAM ONLY I CALL HER LAURY!!" Zayn screams running into the kitchen. "Zayn.. you can be overprotective sometimes, you know?" Zayn blushed. "a little." he whispered. we all laughed. "good night guys I'm Harding off to bed." they all replied with a 'same' or 'ok'.

Haha! sorry that was a boring chappie But thanx for reading my beautiful cream-puffs!:)

LUV YA!:). Please

VOMMENT