Grand Piano (Shuu X Reader)

A/N : Hello my lovely sinners of saccharine, I'm pretty sure I've won the award of being the worst author on Wattpad! I haven't updated since March holy fucking shit I'm so so so sorry. 😭😂💀🙃Also, I'm almost at 900 reads?!? Tf? Thank you guys for reading my shit writing! It means a lot ☺️😭
To make up for my absence, I decided to make this one-shot a lemon 🍋...yes you read that right...LEMON. Not fluff, not smut, ACTUAL FUCKING LEMON.  I hope you enjoy my first lemon!

(Psst! This is written for @NYX_EISENWALD , sorry it took my bitch ass five fucking months to publish this shit for you...I've been through hell and back just trying to finish this one 😭😂💀🙄)
---- Song: Kiss It Better by Rihanna

A back rub.

That's literally ALL you asked for

Just a simple, soothing, back rub.

NOT A FULL BLOWN MASSAGE

Yet once again, here we are in this situation

You're lying down on Shuu's bed, stomach flat against the soft, silky covers that caress your skin with every movement.

The lethargic vampire smirked as another gasp escaped from your lips.

His hands left no part of you untouched, occasionally lingering longer in one spot before traveling to another. Such delicate and strong fingers, grazed over every curve and crevice of your spine.

You literally could not function. Every rational thought, gone...all you could think about was his hands.

Suddenly you feel warm breath tickle the back your neck,

"Lewd woman, you're enjoying yourself aren't you?...No matter, you're completely mine now~"

Cold lips melted into the warm, soft skin of the back of your neck...his hot warm tongue trailing its way down your spine, eliciting a soft moan from your lips.

Hands caressed soft silky skin as he swiftly removed your skirt.

You gasped as the vampire flipped your body over to face him, forcing you to stare into his licentious sapphire hued eyes.

Ecstasy is the only word to describe how you felt right now.

Those skilled fingers of his were playing your body like a grand piano, and you couldn't get enough~

Shuu suddenly kisses the heated skin of your throat, guiding your hand to his abdomen.

He lets go as you venture lower, and nosily groans as you take his erect member in your hand.

The vampire twines your hair into a rope, lifting it away from your neck as he bites down. You gasp, and stroke his length faster, squeezing your hand. Shuu grunts, rocking his hips against you.

Your  panties are soaked just from the sound of his pants and moans. You just couldn't get enough of him.

He soon shoves your hand away as his other one tears your panties off.

Shuu grabs your hips, lifting you up. His lips crash onto yours just as he enters you, ramming his hips up against yours.

You cry against his mouth, but he takes it as an invitation to slide his tongue inside. He takes your slender legs and wraps them around your torso, pressing your body deeper into the mattress.

He then pulls out slightly, just enough to make you squirm, before he slams roughly into you again. His pace is fast and uncontrolled, making you whine for more.

"H-eh, such a lewd face...Cry for me more, and I'll make it feel even better~"

----(end)

PS: I am still open for requests! Right now I'm currently working on a Carla (smut) and a Kanato (fluff)! Depending on the character, I may or may not write a lemon for them but you can't request for those just yet. It took three of Yui's rosaries and a half baked exorcism just to write this one 😂

Thank you so much for reading!!! Don't forget to vote if you like it!