Glass 💔 (Carla X Reader)

A/N: ok so like I'm gonna try my hand at some angst for once...so get your tissue box😂 (I've never written angst before so bear with me 🙃) This song fits perfectly imo so...yeah....ENJOY!
-----

Cold, lost, afraid and alone....that's how you felt for the longest time in your life. Years of scorn left your heart icy and numb, indifferent to emotion...

Until you met him

The demon who set your heart ablaze, Carla Tsukinami. He was the one who made your life worth living again, despite him being nothing but a callous asshole when you first met him.

You hated what he did to you, his words, his tears...all of it.

He was broken and so were you, and yet the red string tied you two regardless. You didn't know how to love, you were nothing but a mistake who deserved to be erased.
That's what you believed, and yet you still couldn't understand why your wintry heart decided to fall in love with him, a sadistic egotistical demon with daddy issues.

It was an attraction unlike none other, the unfathomable cure to the fatal illness of loneliness. You refused to believe you were in love with him, love was a perfect fairytale that perfect people are part of...and you were the furthest thing from perfect.

But on that fateful night when Carla almost lost you to yourself...the walls came crashing down.

You told him to stay away, you told him to run, your demons would swallow him if he ever got close to you...but he didn't listen, he loved you and he hated it, but you were his other half....he couldn't just let you die...

You had been broken more times than fixed, a faded marionette with all her strings severed and her dreams long chased away...

Carla didn't see what you long believed to be true...you were his lifeline, his oxygen....your love was the liquor he indulged in and refused to be sober...

You took a chance and let yourself fall into the bottomless pit of that four letter word...knowing you'd end up like shattered glass in the end.

Alas, despite all of this...you knew it was too good to be true...a part of you was just waiting for the other shoe to drop

You told him you weren't perfect, you warned him of what would happen if he stayed around you, if he chose to act on his affection towards you.

"Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide.."

"Get too close,
There is a hell inside of me
It's where your demons can live..."

Deep down, he knew it too...

"You and I we're made of glass..we'll never last..."

The two of you had a love nobody could understand...an attraction so fatal it'd kill the other person if the one of you lied...

If one of you died...

Your love was special, your love was like magic...healing the one another's scars. People called you two crazy, their love was insanity at its finest.

Why love someone when it pains you to do so?

Scars so deep, memories so raw....demons so fierce they refused to let go...the monsters and nightmares clawing the fabric of your minds

But still your heart became freezer burned, the feeling of love was so new it burned your already frosty heart...

You had to let him go, he had to let you go...

Two broken marionette dolls with severed strings and shattered minds were tied together with the red thread of love...

Carla told himself that he didn't want you anymore, he didn't need some woman to fix him, he was perfect as he was.

The look on his face when he told you goodbye, his eyes were a golden lifeless void, showing no trace of emotion. His eyes were like glass...

You told yourself it was nothing, the passion and fire in your heart was only an illusion, your love was fake...it never happened

The two of you were each other's mirror, a reflection of your souls...but that mirror is broken now....and you can't stand to look at it

The tears that rolled down your face shone like little shards of glass when you told him that you'd be fine...that you'd be alright

You lied....

Carla walked away that night with a sense of false pride...his footsteps still echo through your head...

And if you listened close enough that night...
You would hear two heart's breaking,

And the sound of shattered glass...

----

A/N: Hey guys!!! I know you guys weren't expecting another chapter this soon were you? 😚😝 I'm on Spring Break now so I finally had time to finish this little number off...*phew*

Anywhoozies, my birthday was on 20 March 2017...so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF AND LAITO 😚😍😜 I told myself I'd get it done by then but alas it's the 24th when I'm publishing this so 🙃 I tried 😂

So this was my first try at writing angst...how did I do? I feel like I did terrible but feel free to express how you feel about it in the comments!

Okay now I am OFFICIALLY taking requests since I have my main fave Diaboys done...

I WILL NOT DO REIJI SAKAMAKI OR SHIN TSUKINAMI SO BUZZ OFF IF YOU WERE ABOUT TO REQUEST THAT DONT THINK I DONT SEE YALL ABOUT TO COMMENT THEM😒🙃

If you want me to write more angst, just let me know, or I can do fluff...and I'll even do smut...JUST NOT LEMONS (dear GOD NO😂😭)

Anyways, see you all in my next chapter!

Until next time sinners,
Lexyana 🥀