PROLOGUE

Recommended Playlist

"Oh you left me with a broken heart
And now I see what shoulda from the start
Yeah you left me with nothing but a kiss
And now I'm leaving you with these lips." You left me - The Maine

This is one of the songs that inspired me. I think is very relatable with Hanna and Ethan's story.

If you guys think of new songs for the playlist you can share on the comments.

Good reading,

XO Debby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three years ago

Ethan

I opened my door and got out of my room walking as silent as I could.
I was talking to Hanna on the phone but I couldn't stay away from her. I was nervous and so was she, I needed to be with her. I didn't care about traditions, I just needed to be with my girl.
I passed through my parents room and through her mothers too. It was like they put her as far away from me as possible,all way across the hall. But it wasn't enough. Here I was at her door.
I knocked slightly and she took just a few seconds to open it

."Come in! Hurry!" She pulled me inside and as I locked the door she pushed me to it and threw herself at me and kissed me.

"Wow somebody is horny." I teased and she groaned and grabbed my shirt.

"I'm so nervous I need to work this out of me." She said looking at me.

That was when I saw how scared she looked, like she was desperate.

"Hey." I held her face in my hands and kissed her softly. "It's ok. I get it. I'm nervous too.

She sobbed and I noticed the tears in her eyes. Something was really getting to her. Maybe it was the remaining of her father mourning. He dyed a few months ago of a heart attack. It was a shock how it happened. Our families are close. My father was his partner at the law firm. Hanna was really closed to him. So it was hard to everyone. I guess it was harder to her, to do all that without him.

But maybe it was the nerves of the bride. Hanna was a chill kind of bride tough.She went through all the wedding planing without any crises. She chose a simple but elegant ceremony, pleasing both of our picky families. So it wasn't like I was expecting to deal with a bride crises.

Hanna stepped back and went staring the view at the big window. We were marring at the Plaza so she was looking at the Central Park.

"Baby." I called her as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her to my chest.

"Hanna everything's gonna be fine. You'll see everything will go as you planned." I kissed her neck.

She sighed. "I know. That's not why I'm scared."

That caught me.

"What is it then?" I asked turning her to face me.

The room was in the dark, only with the light from the window to illuminate her. She was stunning. Her skin like alabaster.