Finding You

Small update, story cover to be added.

↪ Story starts here ↩
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Its been almost a week now... It started raining yesterday and hasn't stopped. Yoongi always talks to me about his friends, Namjoon and Seokjin, he tells me how Seokjin will be able to do a better patch up job on my leg and how Namjoon always comes back with some kind of good food. I've grown to feel comfortable with Yoongis presence and I can tell he doesn't mind mine either, wed talk into the night and sleep through the day sometimes, he tells me stories and I talk about mine, I mentioned my group once but the look on Yoongis face when I talked about Jimin, Jungkook & Tae wasn't something I found myself being happy with so... I haven't brought them up since. I miss them...I miss them more then anything.

____________________________

"Jungkook, he's not here- "

Being cut off, a loud ringing would fill the older ears, a breathy sigh leaving him as he crossed his arms over his chest and scratched the bridge of his nose, His hues narrowing on his companion Jungkook as the younger male let out a couple rounds Into the Guy who was knelt before them. He was fuming, Its been a week now. A whole fucking week and there was no sign of Hoseok, Jungkook was scared.

"Fuck! Let's go, I swear to god when we find him who ever has him is a fucking dead man. "

Growling, Jungkook bit his lip so hard it bleed, the younger motioning for Jimin and Taehyung to follow him, Hoseok couldn't be far and when they find him It's gonna be war, they already left a trail of blood behind them what's Little more.

_________________________

"Whatcha Reading?"

"It's a book Seokjin gave me, he said It was a pretty good read for what it's worth, wanna see?"

Smiling, Yoongi would pat the spot next to him for Hoseok to come sit, the ginger boy nodding his head happily as he took a seat next to Yoongi and looked over at the words written on the page, It was poetry. Tilting his head slightly, Hoseok would let his gaze wonder, find himself running his fingers along one of the sentences ' I Miss You ' The boy giving a faint smile before find himself frowning a bit after a moment as he rested his head upon Yoongi shoulder, this throwing the older male off as he pressed his lips together before speaking up.

"Hoseo-"

Placing his hand upon the youngers cheek, Yoongi was about to ask Hoseok what was the matter but before he could the loud of the door swinging open had made Yoongi and Hoseok jump, the blonde pulling Hoseok Behind Him before reaching under his pillow and grabbing his gun, Yoongi Pointing It just In time as the figure stepped Into the room.

"Whoa, Whoa! Yoongi It's just us! Put the gun away and get the hell over here, Seokjins hurt."

Putting his hands down when Yoongi lowered the Gun, Namjoon would exhale deeply and rub his forehead, watching as Yoongi quickly stood from the bed and walked over, Namjoon find his gaze drifting behind Yoongi and Towards Hoseok who was still very confused and a little shaken up still, Namjoons gaze narrowed darkly on the ginger before flicking his gaze back towards Yoongi and placing a hand upon the blondes shoulder.

"Yoongi, Who the hell Is that."