Meeting You.

Chapter 1

Yoongi POV

This predicament.

"Dont Move."

The one that Im currently In, Me being held up by this Younger ginger boy that I had just saved no more then Five seconds ago, Yup This Is definitely something I hadnt expected to happen, I shouldve just kept to myself, I mean what was I thinking? In times like the one we were In, Its every man for himself.

"Listen Kid-"

"I-Im not gonna hurt you, Just step away from my things and I'll be on my way, I dont want any trouble."

He was pretty beaten up, the boys clothes tattered, his hair messy and his face slightly dirty from the brawl I just helped Him out of, a gang of guys who where trying to steal from him and another things Id rather not mention, I could tell his leg was beatin up pretty bad since he was hobbling back and forth to most likely keep presser off It. If anything this kid needed to take a seat and rest before going anywhere.

"Your leg dosent hurt?"

"W-what? J-just move, Im fine...."

Hearing him shift around behind me, I'd notice this kid probably hasnt even really hurt anyone before, anyone else wouldve killed me already or at least tried to take my stuff, so what was this kid doing out here? Surely he wasnt by himself, I dont see him lasting long if thats the case.

"Kid, wheres your group? I know your not alone, you need to get your legs patched up, your like a sitting duck at this point."

I was greeted with silence, It lasted for a bit so I took the chance to free myself from the others hold while he was more then likely thinking over what I said, Knowing I was right, he shouldn't be picking fights with strangers over nothing, I could easily take this boy down, Knife or not. Raising my hand, Id grasp the boys small wrist, twisting his arm behind his back painfully and only letting go when I heard the knife fall from his grasp. Kicking the blade away from the both of us, I'd watch the boy stumble a bit, my hand catching him as Id pull him towards my frame.

"You need to rest, I'm not the bad guy here remember?"

"L-let G-!"

Clasping my hand over the younger boys mouth, I could tell he was shocked, his hands trying to get my hand off.

"Shh!"

Listening carefully, I'd pick up the boys things quickly before swiftly hooking my arm under the boys legs, Lifting him off the ground bridal style and carrying him off the main road, it wasnt safe being out In the open so I decided to take a detour, It was the quickest way back to my safe house.

"Its not safe on the road, we'll take the path through here...Im taking you to my safe house so I can patch you up and then we can go from there...maybe get you back to your group?"

"Okay..."

How the ginger tightened their grip upon me didnt go unnoticed, nore did the way he rested his head against my chest, the small frown placed over his features told me he was thinking about something, most likely his friends...I wonder what happened to them that hes separated from them.

"Thank you...for saving me that is...If It wasnt for you I'd-"

"It's Alright. I couldnt stand by and watch them do that to you, not everyones the same....now get some rest, Its gonna be a minute or so before we get there."

"Okay...Hey, Whats your name?"

Pausing, I'd find my gaze drifting down towards the other, seeing the boys brown orbs peering up at me and I'd be lying If I said I didnt feel my heart shutter slightly but I Ignored It.

"Yoongi...Min Yoongi."

"I'm Hoseok...Jung Hoseok."

Maybe the world really Is looking up. A wounded bird caught In my grasp will someday have to fly away but for now I'll enjoy the time we have, at this moment company didnt sound so bad.

______________________

Hoseok POV

Opening my eyes, I was greeted by the sun shining upon my features, the warmth of a bed surrounding my frame and someone with most beautiful face laying next to me. Yoongi. That was this mans name, this man who had saved me yesterday on a stroke of luck, this is his home? His bed? Shifting under the covers my frame would sit up upon the bed, the blanket falling off my me slightly as I noticed these Werent my clothes. They where clean, non tattered and a bit to big for me, well the shirt was anyways, the shorts were a little on the small side and made my legs feel cold when I took the blanket off.

Attempting to stand from the mattress placed upon the floor I'd quickly be reminded of just how badly hurt my leg really was because I couldnt even take one step before tumbling to the wooden floor beneath me, my frame hitting the ground with a loud thump which had woken Yoongi up from his slumber, the blonde haired male glaring In my direction before throwing a pillow at me and shifting out of the bed to come help me up.

"Idiot, your not supposed to be out of bed, your not gonna be able to walk for at lest two or tree days, now come on."

Frowning at the males words I'd let Yoongi help me to my feet, my hues looking around the small boarded up apartment, cans of unopened food placed upon the table and my bag hanging on the single chair In a corner.

"You Hungry?"

He'd ask, a small tilt of his head as he glanced In my direction and If the rumble within my stomach was anything to go by, then yeah I was hungry and Yoongi noticed, a small chuckle coming from the taller male as he sat me down upon the only chair and began to open the cans on the table with a switch blade he pulled out of his pocket.

"I have peaches, beans, peas and some bread...Not much but all things that are Hard to find, Your lucky Im nice."

Smiling as Yoongi lightly nugded me with his elbow, Id glance over the food on the table and go for the peaches. How long has It been since I ate Peaches? Since ive even seen peaches or fruit In general, to long. Beginning to eat the fruit my gaze would fall on Yoongi who was simply staring at me but not eating.

"Your not hungry?"

"Watching you eat make me full."

I almost hate myself for how that made my heart skip, I know my face was red but I played off my embarrassments with laughter, my hand covering my mouth as I pushed the other playfully.

"Shut Up! Thats so cheesy."

Watching as Yoongi scratched the bring of his nose before letting out a small laugh as well the older male would now begin to eat with me which made it less awkward for me since I always hated eating alone.

Maybe staying here for a little while wasnt so bad.