Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet

Start from the beginning

I know that she's a very nice girl. From the first time I saw her sitting infront of the building alone, I felt this feeling that I need to save her. And that's what I did.

Usually, girls like handsome and rich guy who will give them jewellaries or expensive things. And they won't be happy if the guys just give them ordinary things.

But look at this girl. She's so happy when I showed her my little house and garden. I thought that maybe she won't like those kind of stuff, but I was wrong. She loves it so much until she even asked me to get back there next time.

Her heart is very beautiful. I admit it. And that makes her looks pretty outside. I love her. But I don't know if I love her as a girl or as a sister. That's why I want to find out my true feelings.

End of POV

"Oppa?" you waved your hand infront of his eyes because he had been quiet, even after you called him several times.

"Ooh mian.. I was thinking about something," Baekhyun said, finally back to himself.

"What happen? I've been calling you for 3 or 4 times but you didn't reply," you said.

He seemed surprised with what you just said, "Really? I didn't realize that though. Mian again.. haha~"

"What's wrong oppa? Is something bothering you?" you asked, a bit worried.

"No nothing hehe.." Baekhyun flashed a smile.

"Come on. I know something is bothering you.. Just tell me, gwenchana.."

"Uhm.. I was just thinking about someone." Baekhyun finally said.

"Who's that someone?" you asked, suddenly curious.

"You," Baekhyun simply said.

Your face instantly became red again, "W.. what?"

"Hahaha, calm down, I'm just kidding!" Baekhyun chuckled, although the person he was thinking was you.

"Ooohh.." you said softly, felt relieved and dissapointed at the same time.

"Okay finish your ice cream! We need to go.." Baekhyun said.

You quickly finished your ice cream and stood up.

"Where are we going?" you asked.

"You go home and I go to my dorm," he said, expressionless.

"Aah okay then.. Annyeong!" you said as you quickly walked to the door and went out.

"Wait Y/N-ah! Are you just going to leave me like that?" Baekhyun said as he ran towards you and went out of the shop.

You looked back and you raised an eyebrow, "Then?"

"I'll drive you home.."

Baekhyun grabbed your hand and told you to sit inside the car. Then he went in and started to drive. Both of you didn't talk anything in your way home until finally you reached your house, after 15 minutes.

"Annyeong oppa! Thanks for driving me home.." you waved as you closed the car's door.

"Annyeong! Let's see if we can meet tomorrow!" Baekhyun waved.

"Nae~"

You went in to your house and greeted your mom. Then you went upstairs, took a bath and wore your pajama.

"Omma.." you called her as you walked downstairs.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"What are we eating for today?" you asked.

"Guess what? One of your favorite food!" mom said happily.

"Aah omma I have too much favorite food. Tell me what is it!" you said as you sat down.

"Pizza!! I'll be ordering pizza!" she exclaimed.

Your eyes widened when you heard the word 'pizza'.

"Yeay pizza!! Let's order now, omma!" you said as you took your phone.

"Geurae!"

---

You woke up early this morning and went to school earlier. The school was very silent. You went to your locker to put your stuff and went in the class and saw nobody. You sat on the chair beside the window and started to read a novel.

After about 15 minutes, students started coming to the class and I saw NaEun running towards me with an unusual face.

"Hey~" you greeted.

"Y/N-ah! Want to know something that's really really shocking?" she asked, without smiling.

"What?" you asked, not really interested.

"Someone's back!" NaEun said, half-whisper.

"Who? A guy? Or a girl?" you asked again, suddenly got a bit interested.

"A guy."

"His name?"

"He's someone from your past!"

"Can you just tell me his name?" you asked, impatient.

"Come with me!" NaEun said as she dragged you outside the class.

You saw a bunch of girls screaming and fangirling infront of the lockers. While some of the students just stood there, watching the scene.

"What's this? What happened?" you asked, feeling so curious.

"Just see!" NaEun said without looking at you, of course, still dragging you with her.

She dragged you towards the crowd and went to the front. There, you saw a familiar guy standing there, greeting the girls and hugging the boys as they missed each other.

Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped when you realized who that guy was. You froze for a few seconds, not even moved for an inch.

He noticed you standing there and his smile turned into a smirk.

"Hey Y/N! I'm back, just for you. Surprised?" he asked while making the most playful smirk ever.

Author's Note :
Hii guys! How is the story? Finally I managed to put sweet moments at the beggining of this chapter. So who do you think is that guy? 😏You'll know about him in the next chapter!
Please vote and comment! Thank you~ 😊