hunting lesson

Sakura pov

I woke up by the sound of the birds and a delicious sent . I opened my eyes only to have the bright light of the sun coming in my eyes. I sit up and look beside me. Madara and Hashirama weren't here. They must be outside. So I got up and went outside . I found the boys next a fire camp that was cooking some fish. They were chatting and the two of them had wet hair .

" Good morning boys ." I said. They turned around and greeted me with a smile .

" Good morning to you too Sakura. Did you sleep well? " Said Hashirama.

" Yes . Even if  the ground was hard , it was warm with you two . " I respond. This answer made thier cheeks go a little pink. did I say something wrong ?  " Did you two had a good sleep as well ? "

" Sort of ." Said Madara." I don't​ have the habit to sleep on the floor . I have the habit to sleep on a futon." He was rubbing his back. He was grimacing while doing it ." And now my back is hurting."

" I can't blame you Madara. My back is hurting too. " Said Hashirama in agreement.  The fishes were cook . So we began eating and we continued chatting. I learn that they had each a little brother. And I had also learn that they had other brother that die.

"Are you mad at the people who did this ?" I asked . Madara and Hashirama were looking at me .

" Well , Yes . " Answer Madara after some time.

" Like Madara. I hate the people who killed my brother. He was someone important to me. " Said Hashirama. He now looked me in the eyes ." And you Sakura ? Wouldn't​ you hate the people that killed someone dear to you?" He asked. I don't know why , but when he said it. I had the feeling that it already happen to me.

" I think yes ." I answer him. " But for me the one who would have killed this person . Isn't the person that held the weapon that slice him. But the person that would have send him on that battlefield." The look on Madara and Hashirama face became darker. Like they were remembering a bad memory. The guilt came directly after that. " But that's my opinion. Not yours." Madara stand up. His face was still dark . But it was all a little lighter.

" Let's not talk about this. " He turned around and started walking away. Hashirama sighed before to stand up. And to walk away. I felt guilty and I looked at my knees. Then Hashirama stopped walking and looked at me.

" What are you waiting for Sakura?" he said . I looked up to meet a big smile on his lips. " Come . We are learning you to hunt."  I quickly stand up and ran to them.

~ timeskip~

We were bidding begin a bush. There was a deer eating grass.

" Remember what we said Sakura. Don't make a sound and when you have an opening . Don't hesitate and jump on it." Whisper Hashirama. After having told me more than five times how to hunt .

" And don't forget. You must kill it Sakura." Whisper Madara.  After some time. The deer lay down. This was the perfect opening. Do I came out and jumped on the deer .the sound I made from jumping out of the bush alerted the animal . He wanted to run away. But unfortunately for him I was already on his back and trying to made him stay still. I took the legs and hold them. The deer was now unable to move. Madara and Hashirama came out of the bush . They were surprise and maybe shocked.

" Wow" said Hashirama. Still surprise.

"Same." Said Madara. It's good to be surprise , but I'm here with this deer that is still trying to escape my grip!

" Guys ? Could you please help me a little ? " I asked them. Looks like my question took them out of thier surprise state.

" Yeah , sure. " Said Madara while coming with a rope to tie the legs of the deer .

" Gomen Sakura-chan. We were just a little surprise. The way you jumped out of the bush and the speed . It looked like you were a shinobi . " Said Hashirama. And he helped Madara tie the legs .
After the deer was tied up . Madara gave me a shirt knife .

" Why are you giving me this Madara- kun ?" I asked .

" Kun?" He said out loud.

" Yes . Since Hashirama called me with the honorifique 'chan' I though it would be a good idea to call you two with honorifiques too. " I said. " But you still didn't answer my question Madara-kun ." I pouted. He sighed.

" I told you that you had to kill it , Sakura-chan. How do you want to eat it other wise ? Alive?" He said . I shook my head.

" But . I don't​want to kill it. " I said while pouting .

" Listen Sakura-chan. In this world it's to kill or to be killed. And nobody can hope to survive this world without this rule . And mostly shinobis. " He said.  He had a strict look on his face and his eyes were filled with anger. I know he wasn't kidding.  I took the knife in his hand and began to go for the deers neck. My hand are shaking . I can't believe that I am going to take that live away. Madara-kun was getting impatient.

" Do it , Sakura." He shouted with a voice full of  authority. I yelped.

" Madara  Stop. Dont you see that you are forcing her to do something she doesn't want to do. " Shouted Hashirama-kun to Madara-kun.

" HOW DO YOU WANT SHE TO SURVIVE OTHERWISE." He yelled even harder." If you don't push her a little, she will be learn how to survive alone ."  Now he was glaring at Hashirama-kun. My hands were still shaking and I can't stop them. I closed my eyes before to take a big breath.

" Gomenasai." And Other that still with my eyes closed I cut the deers neck. The animal let out a yelp.  When I opened my eyes. The deer wasn't moving nor breathing anymore. There was a big flask of red blood around the deers neck. I was breathing heavily and my hand were still shaking. I didn't notice Madara-kun take the deer away till Hashirama laid his hand on my shoulder.

" Are you okay ?" He asked me. I didn't answer. He let out a sigh ." Don't be mad at Madara. I know the manner Madara isn't the best ." He paused. " But he is right. If you don't learn to kill in order to survive . Then you won't make it. And me and Madara won't always be here to help you. But for now come after this we will learn you to fish. " And he walked away . I followed him to my house where Madara-kun was waiting us . What they did after was to open the dear and to extract the organs . The view of the organs and them be extract made my want to puke .  And like Hashirama-kun promised me they learned me to fish . It was really easy actually.  But I can't fishing everyday. It​ would take to much time . Madara-kun and Hashirama-kun encouraged to continue hunting. In a way they aren't wrong .  Because hunting would take less time than fishing. But I don't like to kill . The end of the came quicker than we thought. 

" It's ​time for us to go home Sakura-chan.  " Said Hashirama-kun. " I hope that we will see each other soon ."  And he left.  I turned my head in Madara-kun's direction. He looked away .neither of us said a word.

" I'm sorry ." He said . " I forced you to kill it when you didn't wanted to. "  I looked down. It was because I couldn't bring myself to kill the deer that he had shouted.

" Don't be ." I told him. He had now a confused expression on his face. I smiled ." You were right .I can not survive if I don't do the necessary to survive. So don't be sorry . And with time and experience killing animals won't be that terrifying anymore . "  I enter my house leaving a confuse Madara behind. I lay down and close my eyes waiting for the darkness .

Dear readers .
I wanted to tell you that next month there will probably not be any updates.
Because next I have my exams and will have to work really hard and won't have times to write .

With love  moonlight352