Kushina X Male!Reader (Naruto) Lemon

Start from the beginning

"Kushina?" I said as she entered the room. "What are you doing here?" 

"I wanted make sure you're feeling OK, but from the sound of your voice in your sleep doesn't sound OK, you know?" 

"How did you get in here even?"I asked.  

"You forgot to lock the door, didn't you? This is why so many people could come into your house so easily!" She sat on the edge of the bed while I crawled beside her.

Then she put her arms around me in comfort as I relaxed into her hug. She caressed my cheeks, then she petted my head, telling me it's OK to let it all out. I started sniffle for a bit and had tears falling down to the ground. I cried silently as Kushina comforted me with shushes and caresses. 

"Kushina, I'm scared. I'm scared." I whispered. 

"I know. I'm always here for you, (Y/N)." I sniffled as she petted my head. 

"Do you know how much I was worried about you?" She asked. I got up and looked at her with confusion. 

Then she pushes me down on the bed and lays on top of me. I put my hands on her waist for support while she tilts her forehead onto mine. 

"You don't have to be tensed up, you know. Just relax." She whispered as I did what she told me to do. "What's next?" I asked. 

"This." 

She puts her lips onto mine as we melt into a bliss of emotions. Blushed, anxious, and somewhat happy. I did consider Kushina as a friend, but I think I developed a bigger feeling than just being friends with her. I think I fallen in love with her. 

We continued on until we ran out of breaths, we separated and looked at each other's eyes. Hers were filled with lust while mine was filled with affection. Kushina pushes her lips back onto mine, but with more aggression and passion. We slopped our kisses while I roamed my hands all over Kushina's body, hoping to get a reaction from her. Just as I expected she moaned every touch that I made on her body while she moved her kisses down below my jawline to my neck, giving me sweet bites and kisses. Then Kushina got up and petted my head once more and put a finger on my lips before I could say anything. 

"You lay down on the bed, while I go get changed." I did what she to me to do as she goes to the washroom. I waited for 3 minutes for her to come back and just before I was about to get up and see what see was doing, she came back in a black bra and panties, I felt my pants making a tent while I blush at her appearance.      

She walked with her ass swaying side to side as she crawls onto the bed and sits on top of me. I don't move a single inch while she unbuttons my shirt and takes it off, throwing away the attire to the side. She leans forward and whisper into my ears. 

"You know what to do."  She smiled as I immediately knew what she meant. 

She got off of me as I got up and took my pants off, revealing almost my boner through the thin-clothed underwear. Kushina then Immediately pushed me back as I puts my hands back to work, roaming her smooth skin top to bottom. She grind my boner as I grasped onto her ass, making her moan louder than before. I grinned at this reaction and decided to tease her a bit. So I made my way to her back and took off her bra in an instant, showing off her big cleavage in front of me. 

"Mmmm, you want these first? Go ahead, they're all yours." She said seductively. 

"With pleasure."  I grasped both of them and massaged them lightly as Kushina moans in pleasure. 

I massaged them and gave them light pinches as I felt my boner grow bigger. I continued on and started licking the nipples, making Kushina yelp from the sudden feeling. "Mmm, Oh (Y/N), it feels so good... Don't stop you know."  I licked on the right boob as I massaged the left, I kept on going as I switched and did the same thing over and over again.  

I then stopped and looked down at her panties, which was all wet and dripping onto my boner. She took notice that I looked at her panties and had an idea as well. She got up and motioned me to take her panties off. I did what she wanted me to do as she pushed me back down on the bed. She lifted my hips and pulled my underwear down, revealing my hardened boner swinging back and forth. I looked at her as she places both her boobs onto my boner and started rubbing on it. This made me feel wanting more and had waves of pleasure pounding on my boner. 

I started bucking my hips while she kept on going, rubbing it faster. She then started to lick the top as I moaned louder and louder each pump I made. "Ahh, mmm yeah." I grunted as it felt so good and made me want more. Kushina kept on going as I bucked my hips harder and faster. 

I felt my boner twitch as Kushina kept going until I stopped and sprayed my cum all over her mouth and some onto her face and chest. She got up and licked off the cum on her face as I took breaths in between, trying to calm myself down from the excitement.        

"You wanna keep going?" Kushina questioned. I looked at her and grabbed her by the back, flipping her to her back on the bed and making me go on top of her. 

"Well. Here's your answer."  I said seductively as Kushina smiled and spreads her legs apart, revealing her wet pussy. 

I positioned myself at the entrance and gave her a look for permission. She nods as I pushed the tip in first, making Kushina moan louder than ever. I continued on as I pushed my full length in her, receiving loud moans and yelps. She felt so tight and so... perfect, I waited for her to relax and give me the signal to move. She wiggles her hips, letting me know that I could move. I moved slow at first, going in and out of Kushina. 

"Mmm. Ah! Ohhhh... (Y/N)..."  I started to pace up as she moans in ecstasy. I pumped her harder and faster like before, I grabbed her legs wanting more of her. I continued to pump her as she grabs my head and pulls me in for another kiss. I kept pumping as I kissed Kushina, making her go crazy while I go even faster. 

"(Y/N)! Ah, ah, ah, I-I think I'm-." I interupted her with more kisses as I felt her walls tighten. 

"Mm, mm, mmmm!!!" Kushina moaned as I sprayed my semen in her. She squirts her juices all over my boner as I pulled out and laid beside Kushina, pulling a sheet over both of us. I pulled her in closer as she wraps her arms around my neck and takes deep breaths from the pleasure we had. I closed my eyes as Kushina caressed my cheeks softly. 

"Thanks Kushina. I needed that. Now I can go back to sleep again." I said as she hums in response.

We heard nothing but silence as the room fills up with sweat and sex as we lay there, all tired and relaxed.   

"I love you, (Y/N)." 

"I love you too."       

Dooooooooooooone!!!!!!!!! 

I hope you enjoyed that steamy lemon! I think this was probably the longest lemon I wrote so far. 

But hey! You and Kushina love love!!! (0///0)

God I love Kushina...

Minato: Hm?

Author: Noooothing. Don't worry, you'll have a kid soon with Kushina. 

Minato: What? -Gets confused-

Author: Anyway!!!  

As always I will write... the next story.

Sayonara!