Kushina X Male!Reader (Naruto) Lemon

Start from the beginning

I opened the door and walked in silently as the wooden floorboard creaked. I closed the door without having a mention to lock it and took off my sandals and went up to the laundry to clean my clothes first. I took off my shirt and pants and threw them into the laundry machine, I went to the bathroom afterwards and took a good look at myself in the mirror. I looked filthy, and my eyes looked darker than before. I stared blankly in the mirror for at least 3 minutes until I blinked myself back to reality, making my feel the need of having a shower. I took off my underwear and went in the shower, just getting the water all over my body. I closed my eyes and sighed at the warmth of the water raining all over me. It felt good at the least. I then start to wash my face, then wash my hair with shampoo. I let the water simmer on my skin as the shampoo foam slides off.

After I got out of the shower, I dried off my hair with a towel and went to the bedroom. I looked at the time, 6:30 PM, I felt like I need some sleep. I wasn't hungry at all too, so I decided to eat after my sleep. So I took off the towel that was wrapped around my neck and laid on the bed with the sheets on top of me. I closed my eyes slowly as I let darkness take over me. I relax my body into the softness of the bed as I start to think about today's mission... 

+++++++++    

I woke up from hearing shouts and screams as I started to realize, I was on top of Hacksaw Ridge, fighting against rogue ninjas. My heart starts to panic as I saw one of our guys being brutally killed by one of the rogue ninjas, some stabbed them directly at the heart, while others had their heads sliced off from their kunai. I breathed heavily as I saw more rogue ninjas coming towards me. I fought some of them with my own jutsu as one of our guys uses taijutsu against other opponents. 

Some ninjas used flame throwing techniques, while others used hand-to-hand combat, but most of them just kept throwing kunais at each other. I soon realize there was not many of us left while more rogue ninjas charge at us. There was bloodbath every as I was running away from the rogues, as soon as I reached to the edge of the ridge, I quickly turn around to see a kid, no older than 13, just laying down on the ground crying. When I got to him closer, I saw his legs were gone. Blown to pieces as I put my hand on my mouth not to throw up. 

I kept hearing him say 'please help me, please', but I knew that kid wasn't going to survive. But I didn't want to leave him out here so I grabbed him by the arms and lifted him up onto my shoulders. I ran as fast as possible, avoided stepping onto blown-apart bodies that was scattered everywhere. When I got to the ridge I lowered the kid down and told to hold on tight, knowing that once at the bottom, I was in the safe zone. So I grabbed a nearby long, piece of rope and tied it around myself and to the kid. We jumped off quickly as possible as I lowered ourselves down to the ground to safety. When we got to the ground, I laid the kid on the ground and told him everything was going to be fine. But the kid just stared as I got confused why he was staring so intensively at me. Then he started to whimper and tried to move away from me as I tried to approach him. It looked like he was scared of something that was behind me, so I turned around... 

I widen my eyes as I saw multiple rogue ninjas standing there, eyes gleaming with red as they stab me multiple times through through the heart, my stomach, and my legs so that I couldn't run. I scream in pain as more and more rogue ninjas devour me into their torture, until I felt nothing... 

And then I died.       

+++++++++

I screamed as I woke up from the nightmare I had. I look at myself, checking to see if my body was covering in holes and blood. Nothing. It was all a dream. Well, more like a nightmare actually. I sat up as I cried silently, not wanting to go to sleep again. Until I heard the door open, making me look to see Kushina standing there. I quickly wipe my eyes and look at her with confusion.