After reaching such agreement, we step down from the carriage. Grandma Solid goes first, to her family. Then, I step down with Grace behind me, to the manor.

It is faint, but I can hear the talk about my /Black Heart/. Hm, it's starting.

Walking inside, through the gate, where the maids and butlers are lining up to greet me... In front of me, in front of the door, there is a family of three standing, waiting for me.

I stop walking in front of them, in a distance, as I take a proper look at them. I look like my Father, with my Mother's eyes. The boy who seems to be my age, he must be my adopted Brother. To be the Brother of a girl with /Black Heart/, I wonder what is his opinion regarding it.

"Lie," Father speak up, his voice wavering

I nod, "Father,"

"Lie..." Mother takes a step forward unsteadily, already tearing up

I smile faintly, still not moving, "Mother,"

After a nudge from behind by Grace, I add, "I have wanted to see you, always..."

Mother rushes forward then, crying as she hugs me. Father too, engulf us in his embrace. I hug back, trying to commit this feeling in my memory. To be able to hold my parents... It's a blessing. I wonder, which God should I offer my gratitude? Definitely not God of Death.

After the hug, Father invites us inside, with a special invitation for Grace the Witch, "We are honoured to have your visit, Milady. Come, let us talk more inside,"

Showing an understanding smile, Grace agrees to follow Father.

My adopted Brother, there's still no introduction. Well, they will probably do it later. So, sticking close to Grace, I walk into the building.

"Nervous?" whispering with amusement, Grace teases me

"On guard," I reply, narrowing my eyes slightly as I watch the people around us, "I don't want Evil Uncle to meddle,"

"Ah," Grace nods slightly, "You did mention that. Tough, I have to wonder, how come you're already aware of your surrounding only hours or days after birth,"

The option of ignoring this question is the safest. Since I can't lie to save my life, as long as I don't say anything, they will always be kept in the dark. It's a question and a trap that Grace has taken a liking to, to make me talk.

We are escorted to the living room, to sit on the chairs prepared. After the teas and pastries are served, Father sends the maids and butlers away and start to talk.

"Lie, firstly, I must apologise to you," closing his eyes, bowing his head, Father tells me

"Lie... I am so, so sorry," Mother too, closes her eyes and bows her head

"Apology accepted," I say lightly, with a slight understanding smile on my face, "I understand, Father, Mother. It is not your fault," It's Uncle's, I don't say. I still have no idea where he is, so to be on the safe side, I won't reveal what I know about his Evilness, "The circumstance happened to be like that. It couldn't be helped,"

Looking at them after they lift their heads, I add, "I am happy, that even with this /Black Heart/ you still love me,"

"Of course!" Father raises his voice involuntary, shocked by my words

"We will always love you, Lie, our child," Mother sounds slightly desperate, as she tries to make me believe her words

I believe them, really. So, please just stop with this awkwardness, "I understand. I do. I am just saying it because... I also love you too,"