One month later...

Chapter 16

Violets pov

So I finally got back into driving and me and Emmett has went on three dates. one every weekend. I started school again.

I've been hanging around with all of my friends. life is pretty much back to normal. which makes me happy.

It's been one month since my birthday party. Emmett's said he's taking me out tonight and we are gonna have the most fun. I don't know how it could get any better then the other dates.

I got up off my bed and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, straightened my hair, and brushed my teeth. I applied my make up light other than my eyeliner. I put that on very dark.

I walked out and went to my closet. I slid on some dark blue skinny jeans with a few holes. I got my pierce the veil t shirt and put it on with a checkered light blue and black over shirt. I put on my black vans and picked up my string bag and book. I put my phone in my bag and grabbed the car keys.

I walked down stairs. "hey mom, good morning"

"Hey, what do you want for breakfast"

"Can't eat mom, I'm already gonna be late and I have to meet up with Emmett in the parking lot"

"Okay,bye honey"

"Bye mom, I love you" I said walking to the door.

"I love you too" I walked to the car and headed towards the school. I pulled into my spot and saw Emmett walking from his car towards me.

"Hey babe, are you ready for tonight?" I nodded.

"I'm always ready to be with you" I kissed his lips and smiled up at him. " can't wait".

"Let's go to class now"he wrapped an arm around me waist and kisses my neck.

We arrived at my class and said our goodbyes.

.

.

.

I parked in my driveway then got a text from Emmett.

•wear something comfortable tonight. it might get hot where we are going. and pack a bag of clothes we have to stay the weekend at a hotel. there will be a pool too so bring a bathing suit•

•okay babe. do my parents know?•

•yes, I had a talk with them and they know what's going on but it's a surprise to you lol•

Oh wow. I smiled and walked in side. I skipped up the stairs and got my bag out of my closet packing three shirts, one pair of jeans, three pairs of shorts, my bathing suit, a few pairs of underwear, my straightener, my hair brush, toothbrush and phone charger.

I slid on a pair of aqua blue shorts and a black tank top. I put on some black converse. I reapplied my make up and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good other than the few scars from the abuse of mason and Damon. I can still feel the shot in my back from the bullet. I can sometimes remember the way it felt when it hit me.

My phone went off and I picked it up.

• hey I'm about to be On my way see you soon •

•okay•

I grabbed my make up bag and put it in my bag and made sure I got everything. I nodded, grabbed my bag and went down stairs. "mom, let me ask you this. why did you say yes?"

"To what?"

"Emmett taking me for the weekend. I mean aren't parents supposed to say no about their children doing this" I laughed

"Well you're not a child anymore"

"Okay mom Emmett's about to come so bye I love you" I just threw away the conversation. no point in keeping it going anyway.

"Love ya too" my mom yelled right before I closed the door. I waited by the road for Emmett to arrive.

"hey babe" he said right when he pulled up. I got in the car and put my bag in the back. "ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready" I leaned over and kissed his cheek. he grabbed my hand and we took off.

"We are going to eat something before we get too far. it's about a 3 hour drive"

"Dang why are we going so far"

"Look in the dash board" he smiled. I opened it up and saw an envelope.

"What is-"

"Just open it and see" I ripped open the seal and took out two slips of paper.

"No way. oh my gosh. I love you. this is awesome. this is gonna be the best weekend I could ask for" I almost screamed.

"I love you too but seriously the best weekend? what about our first time together, if you know what I'm talking about" he winked.

"Oh now that was amazing but painful" I held on to his hand. " but seriously! you got bring me the horizon tickets! this is awesome I love you so much!" he laughed

"I love you too babe. I'm just as excited and it's tomarrow night" I smiled and put my hair in a neat bun. "Okay what do you want to eat"

"Olive Garden "he nodded and heading in that direction.

.

.

.

"Violet!" I jumped when Emmett yelled my name. "wake up hun we are here" I saw him grab both of our bags and started walking to the hotel. I got out and rushed to his side. he smiled and grabbed my hand. we got our room key and went to the room. he dropped our bags.

"Hey be careful with that. there's breakable stuff in there" he stuck out his tongue at me. "Oh okay I see how it's gonna be" I laid down on the bed on my stomach and put my face in my hands. acting upset.

"Aww no I'm sorry. don't be upset" I felt the bed dip and he was kissing my neck. "I can make it up to you" he whispered sexily.

"Okay" u flipped over and he took off his shirt. Then we went on and on. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

READ!!!

Byezzz