i promise

chapter 3

        violets pov

one year later...

I'm now a sophomore. yay.

for the rest of last year after that scene with demon at Emma's house, he was trying to get back with me but all I did was ignore him. he was kicked out of our group and we added a new guy named emmett,which I'm now dating. he's so sweet, not like Damon at all.he likes wearing band t-shirts with screamo bands like black veil brides, Pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, secrets, asking Alexandria, all time low, Princeton avenue and many more. he isn't emo though he only wears the t-shirts. regular blue jeans, stuff like that. he's pretty cool.

also since the Damon scene, I have changed. I now wear darker clothes like an emo. with skinny jeans and band T's. that's one other reason I date Emmett .we relate with that stuff. everyone else in the groups dresses the same other than skylar. she dresses like me too.

I'm still a virgin. I don't want to give it up... yet. I wanna wait until prom night of my junior year. atleast.

.

.

.

after I got out of my  morning shower I went and plugged in my blow drier and Straightener. I sat down in my towel putting my hair up in a pony tail.  I did my make up which insisted of a bunch of black eye make up and cherry pop red lip stick. I took my hair down and dried it then straightened it making sure my bangs swept across my forehead. I smiled at my appearance and went to my closet. I got out my dark purple skinny jeans and my black with a pink,purple, white, and green pictured asking Alexandria shirt. I laid them on my bed and went to my drawer to get my pink  bra and panties out and slipped them on. I put on my outfit and slid on some black vans. I grabbed my phone and back pack and headed down stairs.

"hey mom, good morning"I said smiling. she smiled back and looked at what I was wearing. she doesn't judge me about what I wear but my brother that happened to drop out of college doesn't like my style. like I care! "morning, love the outfit honey, oh you for got your lip studs " she stated. I felt my lip and noticed I didn't have them in. I ran up to my room and got my pink lip stud and put it in the right side of my lip. I ran back down stairs and waited for my mom. when she was ready we ran out to the car together. as we were driving I heard my mom clear her throat. "so violet. your turning 16 soon.  what kind of car would you like?"she asked. I sat up straight. "a red mustang? " I said more like a question. she nodded "okay" she said before we pulled up at school.  oh yeah I'm 15 I'm turning 16 in two  days.

"hey beautiful. you look good today"Emmett said grinning at me. he kissed my cheek and we turned time look at our group. "oh my God sky I love the out fit"I complimented. she smiled and looked down at her creation. she had a black, white and pink Pierce the veil shirt with pink skinny jeans and white vans. " thanks but yours is way better "she stated. I smiled and said thanks. "well I see none of you love my outfit"Emmett said from behind me. I turned to look at his outfit. he had the same shirt as me with dark blue jeans and green vans. "babe you always have cute outfits on"I commented.  he smacked his teeth and looked away. awwwww so cute.

I looked at him and pressed my lips to his. I pulled away and said "always cute".

"awwwwwwww look at the freak lovers. so ugly. are y'all going to cut yourselves later on too?" one of the jocks teased. "awwwwww. look it's the stupid Jock. are you going to blow your brains out by doing homework after you put nerds in trash cans. at least I have a brain stuff guy" Emmett teased back. "look freak i- " he was cutting off my me. "I don't know your name is jerk off but you should know his name is not freak. it's Emmett. get it right you dumb fuck!" I screamed I hate when people call us freaks. "oh freaks girlfriends kind of hot when she's mad. come on babe let's go have fun before class"he said with a wink. he put his hands on my hips and pulled me towards him. "I would not touch me if I were you"I suggested. "why?is freak gonna kick my ass?" he adjective sarcastically. I shook. my head and grinned. his grip tightened. I grabbed his hands and twisted them and threw him on the ground. "told you not to do that"I stated as I turned around walking away with Emmett.

we kissed each other goodbye and I left. I got to my locker and opened it. when I closed it I saw Mason infront of me. I smiled ."what's up Mason?" I asked. he looked me up and down."will you please go out with me?" he asked. again. he has been asking me since me and Damon were done. it's getting tiring. "no Mason I am with Emmett. I can't just dump him" I stated. he shook his head angrily and walked away. I rolled my eyes .he has got to stop asking me.

.

.

.

     ~Wednesday night (birthday) ~

I was sitting in my room about to put on my black tank top and hot pink skirt . I slid them on and put my black spider leggings on with my hot  pink slid ons. I put in my silver studs and my hair up in a bun. I waiting on my brother to come get me to come downstairs. I hear everyone down there talking. I sighed as I waited. I heard a knock at my bedroom door. "come in" I said. the door opened and Oliver walked in. "hey party time sis" he said. I nodded and stood up."you look.. pretty...  I'm starting to you being this way" he commented and I smiled widely. hearing that from my brother was a birthday wish come true.

.

.

.

"are you ready for your big present?"mom asked.  I nodded already knowing it was my mustang. she pulled the cover off and revealed a skinny red mustang that had it's tags and it had a big black now ontop. I circled around it and laughed at the plate on the front. it said in big black and purple letters 'e+v= <3' ."that's part of my present "Emmett said. "oh yeah and what's the other part" I asked."I'll show you tonight" he said. my mom cleared her throat looking at Emmett. "no Anna not that I promise you. I wouldn't do that with her... yet"he said then turned around to look back at me. my mom started laughing and she went back into the house. I started to laugh along with everyone else at Emmetts 'joke'. 

.

.

.

       Emmett. pov

after the party, I asked violet if she wanted to go to my house for the other part. she agreed and we left in my car. the whole ride was silent. when we reached my house we both jumped out and went inside. I grabbed her arms and pushed her into the wall. I started kissing her lips and down her neck. I pulled away for air and smiled down at her. "now before you get the wrong idea about that kiss. no I wasn't planning on making love to you right here. I was planning on doing this" I said while reaching in my pocket. I pulled out a ring box and got on one knee. "no this is not a ring in marriage. this is a promise ring."I paused and opened it slowly revealing a small ring with a small crystal diamond.  "violet Marie Williams, I promise to never hurt you as long as we are together. I promise to love you and not waste a second of our lives together. I love you. will you take this ring and promise me the same"I asked . you could see the tears coming out of her eyes as she listened to every word I said. she smiled and nodded. "I promise"she whispered. she bit her lip as I slipped the ring on her ring finger. "I also promise I will replace this ring with one of marriage. one day"I said.  I stood up and hugged her tight. "do you want to go home now?" I asked her. she shook her head and started kissing me. oh no what is thinking. I hope she don't want to sleep together. I wanted to make our first time special.  I love her so much. I don't have a clue why Damon did anything to this wonderful girl.

        violets pov

I want him. I want him now. I'm so happy he chose a promise ring for  my birthday. I started to kiss his harder and harder. I could tell he was getting turned on. he suddenly stopped and looked at me. "I can't do this yet violet. please understand"he said pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. I nodded and looked away. I'm so embarrassed. "believe me violet, I want to more than anything. but I want it to perfect when the first time comes, okay?"he said/asked. I nodded and gave him a small smile. "can you take me home?"I asked. he hesitated and look nervously at me."are mad at me?"he asked with scared eyes. I shook my head. "I could never be mad at you unless you really do something to me" I said then kissed his lips. we walked outside and then he drove me home. I understand where he was coming from though it sucked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hoped you liked the chapter... :)

comment

vote

READ!!!

byezzz