dreams or visions?

chapter 8

      violets pov

we got in the car and started heading north. I hope we won't be going that far. "we are going to the next state north" he said. I nodded and stayed quiet. that would mean we are going to Georgia. we live in Florida.

"please don't take me away. let me go please" I pleaded. he shook his head no and continued to drive. "you know I can't ".

I let out a small whimper and looked out the window. "can I at least call my mom or someone. I won't say anything, I need to hear their vioces". he sighed and handed me his phone. I dialed emmett's number.

"hello?" I heard his tired husky voice. "hey" I responded. I heard a loud gasp. "violet. where are you? I miss you and love you so much" he said quickly. "I don't know where I'm at anymore. I miss you and love you too" I said. my voice crack when I started to cry. "I wish I could be with you again". with that I hung up and handed the phone back to Damon. "oh and I  called with block on so they wouldn't see your number" .he nodded and smiled at me. I frowned and looked out the window. almost the whole ride was quiet. not one word other than to see if I was hungry or had to use the bathroom.

.

.

.

when we got to Georgia I was surprise. it was beautiful. well some of it.

"we are here or almost, we have a bout half an hour left. are you hungry or something?" he asked. I nodded. "starving actually".

he nodded and a few minutes passed before he pulled into a Wendy's.

"what do you want?" he asked. I sat up and looked at the list. "can I get a pretzel Burger". he nodded and ordered.

we sat in the car and ate silently. every time Damon spoke to me, I never responded. he should of took me home now he has hell to pay with me and my family.

    emmetts pov

I was sitting on my bed staring at my phone. I was hoping she would call again. I'm so tired but I can't sleep without her safe. I miss her. she was my best friend and to think that I was going to propose to her when her birthday came around. one month, one month and we would of been engaged. I wanted her to be mine forever. now she's with fucking Damon.

I got up and slung my nightstand on the ground. I made a huge bang. I let a tear run down my face. I screamed and look out the picture of me and her. she was so beautiful.

my mom came rushing in my room and looked around. her eyes landed on me and she relaxed. she came up to me and hugged me. I cried in her shirt. me and my mom has never been this close. ever.

"it's Okay. I'm so sorry. I now your pain. I know" she whispered in my ear. I pulled back and nodded. "I'll pick this up" I said standing up. she smiled and walked out. I sighed and started picking up my nightstand. my dad died in a car accident when I was 12. I miss him but I got over it but my mom didn't. she never will. she know how much violet meant to me.

I sat down on my bed again and cried. I might look like a pussy right now but oh well. these tears are for the person I love and plus I am a very emotional person. I am a lot weaker than violet.

violet was a lot braver than me. she was sweet, loving, kind, beautiful, not just on the outside but on the inside too. I loved how she thought of others before herself. she loved me no matter what and I can say the same thing about her.

I laid down and closed my eyes. I started seeing her. her face and I heard her voice and I remember that time she sung our song to me. her sweet voice.

I soon fell asleep for the first time in a week.

*****

I opened my eyes and saw I was in the hallway of a cabin? I walked heard yelling from a room. I walked to the brown door and slowly opened it. I saw violet curled up in a ball on the bed. I heard a door shut and two guys talking. I stood there and looked back at violet who seemed to be looking right through me.

what is happening right now? I heard footsteps at the door and damon and Mason walked in. neither of them noticed me. I was so confused.

"I want my fun with her " Damon said and then I heard Masons small chuckle "okay go at it".they opened the door and Damon walked next to me grabbing my hair. "okay I'm leaving gotta go home. bye" Damon nodded and as soon as Mason was gone he smacked her across the face. she cried out in pain.

"that is for sleeping with Emmett instead of me" he snapped. "I guess I chose a good path that didn't involve you"she  snapped back. he punched her  in the face and threw her  on the floor and kicked her  stomach. "don't be like that you stupid bitch" he snapped again. "what are... you going... to do... rape me?... hit me again... how... pathetic"she  said between coughs.

his jaw tightened and he picked her  up by throat and pushed her against the wall. his thumb pressing deeper and deeper into her  airways. she was  gasping for air that was closed off. she  started clawing at his hands. she  looked at him with pleading eyes."please"she whispered. he chuckled and dropped her  making her  twist her  ankle when it hit the floor.

she  grabbed her  throat as she  tried to get her breathing back. "ow "she cried out while she  sobbed. "awww. did I hurt poor little violet" he teased. "you tried to kill me?" she  whispered looking in to his eyes. his eyes softened. "no I just wanted to show you that you can't disobey me anymore" he said. she nodded her  head and I sat on the bed. "I do still love you Damon. I was just too scared you would hurt me again" she  said and he looked into her  eyes as she  wrapped her arms around his neck. I felt myself getting upset that she would do that to me. so all along she loved him.

"why don't we leave start over. I will have sex with you if we do" she said . he smiled and put his hands on her  hips. he pushed her  back on the bed. "how dumb to you think I am" he said. "I can have sex with you either way". she  shook her  head. "no you can't. I'm not yours anymore!"she yelled. she was lying to him them. thank god.

he climbed on her and took off her  shirt and pants. no no no... he can't do this to her. I tried to move but my feet were somehow stuck to the ground.

she  was now only in her  panties and bra.she  was crying and screaming and punching his chest for him to get off of her but it was no use. he took off his shorts and and underwear and threw them on the floor. he stripped off her  panties and he started kissing down her body but stopped at her belly button. he kissed her  lips and she let out a piercing scream when he entered her . he was rapeing her!

soon she  stopped trying and just laid there as he pushed in and out. 

I couldn't watch anymore. I looked away and closed my eyes.

*****

I felt the room shift and my eyes opened.

what the fuck was that? I don't understand why I had that dream. I really hope it was only was dream. I hope nothing bad happens to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know boring but please inbox me  and give me ideas... I'm all out

is it sad I know more about werewolves than humans... Lol

comment

vote

READ!!!

byezzz